SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I have a Charger now and I have to say, they have done some awesome work on the body design! If I wasn't dead set on the Challenger, I would be chomping to get my hands on one of those babies. Congrats to all of you getting a Charger Hellcat, it looks awesome!:)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Charger now and I have to say, they have done some awesome work on the body design! If I wasn't dead set on the Challenger, I would be chomping to get my hands on one of those babies. Congrats to all of you getting a Charger Hellcat, it looks awesome!:)
I like the Challenger a lot but I have a young family which makes that car impractical (lol...like a 707 hp sedan is) for my needs.

Besides why would I want a Challenger when its slower than the Charger? o_O ;) :p

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I like the Challenger a lot but I have a young family which makes that car impractical (lol...like a 707 hp sedan is) for my needs.

Besides why would I want a Challenger when its slower than the Charger? o_O ;) :p
Well we can fix that by adding a bass box for 156 or so pounds then it will be as fast as the charger :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts

You better get some little helmets for your crew! One chubby dude in my back seat and your Charger is toast.:D Of course he will probably have to lie on the seat since there isn't any leg room.LOLo_O

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
You better get some little helmets for your crew! One chubby dude in my back seat and your Charger is toast.:D Of course he will probably have to lie on the seat since there isn't any leg room.LOLo_O
if I could drive from the rear seat I'd be set! :D

Reactions: 630

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
if I could drive from the rear seat I'd be set! :D
Once I figure out the launch vs. traction control and all the other gauges, I think I will have plenty of traction and power. Plus I will have several months of practice before a Charger Hellcat rolls up on me for some action,:p

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Once I figure out the launch vs. traction control and all the other gauges, I think I will have plenty of traction and power. Plus I will have several months of practice before a Charger Hellcat rolls up on me for some action,:p
lol... All I'll need is a sticky pair of drag radials and that should quell ALL Challengers! :oops: :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
273 Posts
It's great to have all 8 kids out on there own now. Mama has a pearl white HELLCAT Challenger on order and I hope to trade in the SRT 8 Challenger in on the HELLCAT Charger. HELLCAT YES. Oh by the way if you haven't had the chance to take the SRT EXPERIENCE you're missing out on the best adult play day ever.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
It's great to have all 8 kids out on there own now. Mama has a pearl white HELLCAT Challenger on order and I hope to trade in the SRT 8 Challenger in on the HELLCAT Charger. HELLCAT YES. Oh by the way if you haven't had the chance to take the SRT EXPERIENCE you're missing out on the best adult play day ever.
Congrats! She will have lots of fun!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep, I did the SRT experience when I bought my last Charger. Drove all of the SRT's in the line up except the Viper. Congrats on getting ordering both Hellcats! You're going to have one hell of a time ! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
congratulations! Pearl white will be quite nice.

·
<Insert witty title here>
Charger SRT Hellcat
554 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.