SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else from here going? I'm not competing, but I entered my car to get into the event.

On a related matter, I think I'm having second thoughts about my tire choice. So many events require TW200 or higher tires and even though they likely aren't as fast as the Toyo R888R in a 305/35 I think I'll end up getting the Bridgestone RE71R 295/30/20 for my wheels so I can do the Optima events and this event and others in my car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
413 Posts
I will be there if its not raining. This and Mopars in the Park are the best shows of the year!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
101 Posts
I will also be attending ... Friday at a minimum.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts
I need to get out of my office more often, too much work....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to get out of my office more often, too much work....
Yesterday I took a couple of hours and went and rode one of our Indian motorcycles from work. Tomorrow I'll be riding our off-road vehicles all morning. Wednesday next week I'll be riding in some Slingshots for a couple of hours. Summers are great here in MN. We have to live it up before the snow hits again.
You should come up for an event.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts
upload_2018-6-14_21-2-55.png

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
413 Posts
Prime Hellcat DON'T follow that map lol, Street Machines is held every year at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds which is in St. Paul, MN.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts
Prime Hellcat DON'T follow that map lol, Street Machines is held every year at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds which is in St. Paul, MN.

Yeah, that map is a dual purpose map for the event and other things...

;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts