SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. What is a good set of (possibly weld brand) rear, lightweight, good looking, street wheels to use on the 2020 redeye widebody...Want to put some good 315 meats on them. I never go to the track, just want to hook and go well on the street. Suggestions would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
755 Posts
Hey all. What is a good set of (possibly weld brand) rear, lightweight, good looking, street wheels to use on the 2020 redeye widebody...Want to put some good 315 meats on them. I never go to the track, just want to hook and go well on the street. Suggestions would be appreciated!
Check out these @Triumph 17” with MTs that look similar to fronts. Although these are black so I bought Factory Reproductions in black for front. Now I have two full sets of wheels.
3A843D6D-3C80-422A-A236-1C2C9E4205EB.jpeg

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look good! I have the 20” x 11” warp speed granite optioned wheels though.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
755 Posts
Those look good! I have the 20” x 11” warp speed granite optioned wheels though.
Missed that. I will say before I went with 17s I put Nitto 555 G2 315s on the rear and hook was non-existent. If you stay with 20s I’m not sure you’ll find anything that hooks these cars up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont mind going with even 18”s in the rear. Just something to hook. Doesn’t have to match my warp speeds, just look good. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
755 Posts
I dont mind going with even 18”s in the rear. Just something to hook. Doesn’t have to match my warp speeds, just look good. Thanks.
@Triumph can build 18s as well.

Reactions: Chancey
1 - 8 of 8 Posts