SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Canton, Ohio it was 48 degrees today. Finally got the Hellcat out and was able to stretch her legs a little. But there is so much salt, melted snow and mess, I didn't stay out long. Gave her a bath and parked her again. But wow, I can't believe how fast and hard the A8 shifts in track mode. This thing is like a horse in the starting gate, wanting to run. I can't wait until this winter is over, and I can really enjoy my Hellcat.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Don't blame you but the salt would deter me

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Here in Canton, Ohio it was 48 degrees today. Finally got the Hellcat out and was able to stretch her legs a little. But there is so much salt, melted snow and mess, I didn't stay out long. Gave her a bath and parked her again. But wow, I can't believe how fast and hard the A8 shifts in track mode. This thing is like a horse in the starting gate, wanting to run. I can't wait until this winter is over, and I can really enjoy my Hellcat.
I like how in track mode it stays above 2000 rpms but it still kinda scares me with traction control off.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
I like how in track mode it stays above 2000 rpms but it still kinda scares me with traction control off.
I have the same snow issue, when I can get it out for a few in the cold, I have 6M I run street mode and track suspension. The street makes me feel a little better. When its warmer track all the way. I have all season tires, I hope yours are too? If not you should be scared taking it out at 48 degrees and running track.o_O

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I have the same snow issue, when I can get it out for a few in the cold, I have 6M I run street mode and track suspension. The street makes me feel a little better. When its warmer track all the way. I have all season tires, I hope yours are too? If not you should be scared taking it out at 48 degrees and running track.o_O
Yeah I have summer tires :)

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,088 Posts
Pictures please !!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
376 Posts
Just down I-77 from you. We had 63 degrees yesterday. Still way to much salt to bring my car out though. I watched the cavs game and it looked like they had snow piled up everywhere still.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
Last time I drove mine was Jan 1.......c'mon spring!

·
Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
You guys complain about the snow. Here in Florida, we have two love bug seasons. Spring and fall. The guts from them are acidic and will eat through your paint if you don't immediately wash them off. They can last for two to three weeks at a time. My car does not leave the garage during those times.

BKuz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.