SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I see lots of discussion back and forth - I searched the forum (maybe I missed it) but can’t find a clear answer .

Has anyone built a strut tower brace for a Charger Redeye Widebody ?

Also- the rear brace - use Mopar ?

Frame connectors worth it ? I like cornering- I came form a CTSV before my last Hellcat and live in the Hills of British Columbia.

All comments welcome .

That is all.

GFY.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
234 Posts
Man thatd be sweet, however there is not a lot of room between the hood and engine of the Hellcats. There might be one for the 392s.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,291 Posts
Rear brace use MOPAR, I haven't heard of any front strut tower braces for Redeyes. I would have thought someone would have come up with something by now.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
4,607 Posts

If you have questions about our parts please contact us by phone 561-687-3712 or send us a PM.

- Alexis

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

If you have questions about our parts please contact us by phone 561-687-3712 or send us a PM.

- Alexis

Hey Alexis! Will the front brace fit the Charger Redeye? The link you sent was for challenger red eye.

Thanks for the response! I’m a past customer, I appreciate you guys!

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
353 Posts
I cannot say if the Speedlogix front brace will fit your Redeye, but their front brace is one of my favorite mods...immediately noticed the difference on the first sweeping curve. I also did the subframe connector, which was nice but not as noticeable as the front brace...looking forward to doing their rear brace.

·
Registered
18 Charger Hellcat
197 Posts
Rear brace use Petty's. Same design at the Mopar and has the option to match the exterior color.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
234 Posts
Hey Alexis! Will the front brace fit the Charger Redeye? The link you sent was for challenger red eye.

Thanks for the response! I’m a past customer, I appreciate you guys!
It should look at how low it is, the brace is below the cowel. Should drop right in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts