SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Sublime A8 Challenger at MSRP in VA

6334 Views 61 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Tannehill
Challenger Hellcat inbound to Fair Oaks Dodge in VA. MSRP + tax/title/$589 doc fee. Grab it quick, just got done communicating with them but we have decided to go another direction. Car is slated to be in on the 18th but the weather will probably delay that. Here is your chance someone!!

Sublime
A8
Laguna
Nav
Summer tires.

Call Hoyt Sabo, 703-961-9900, can tell him you just heard this from RJ
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
No need to call Hoyt folks. I just bought this car.... Paperwork in progress

Thanks RJ. It's ironic for two reasons... First, I originally wanted Sublime but felt it was too flashy. Second, today is my birthday...
sweet ! Congrats!!

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
i think you owe him more than a tee shirt.....maybe a HC supercharged fling at a trucker rest station(just kidding)

congrats...love to hear this stuff.....my first try was a deal just like this that i missed by a day or 2......

you will be happy with the color....the seats are really nice..i didnt want the leather either, but they are real soft and nice....the tag on the back of the passenger seat tells you about how great and high end they are....you will feel like a king on a throne in the dodge fatty version of recaros........do you agree they are made for someone 250-300lbs??? im 205 and im loose in them
im 6' 300# and the seats fit me just fine! :D

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Between the Laguna I couldn't care less about, their high doc fees, and a couple other stupid taxes between VA and/or MD the car was going to be nearly $3000 more than what I have ordered. Throw that into it not be the color the wife and I both really want I dropped out once the final prices were broken down to me. I did let Hoyt know this though, and also let him know I was going to tell others and I could almost assure him he'll sell the car by night's end! So I held both ends of a bargain!

Have to ask one thing though here: I have 4 folks ahead of me at my dealer we do a solid amount of business with and has always come through in the past but this may simply be a numbers game this time. I know there are not many B5's out there yet, and may not be many period for this year, but I'd be much obliged if anyone finds one or comes across one for MSRP that they can pass along ;) . Main requirements are A8 and black wheels and eastern U.S.A. My wife and I's jobs, and more so our young children, don't allow the luxury to spend a couple days going to get it.
Dr Buick said he is selling his first production B5 for cost + sales tax he paid

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.