SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Sublime A8 Challenger at MSRP in VA

6326 Views 61 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Tannehill
Challenger Hellcat inbound to Fair Oaks Dodge in VA. MSRP + tax/title/$589 doc fee. Grab it quick, just got done communicating with them but we have decided to go another direction. Car is slated to be in on the 18th but the weather will probably delay that. Here is your chance someone!!

Sublime
A8
Laguna
Nav
Summer tires.

Call Hoyt Sabo, 703-961-9900, can tell him you just heard this from RJ
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Awesome SRT. Glad to see ya got it man! These forums and the people on them are a blessing to this messed up process.
Thanks... I just happen to peek at the forum. The post from RJ was 42 minutes old. I thought.... darn I bet I missed that opportunity. Then I said what the heck.... I called my wife first (we always do that on big purchases out of respect for each other). She said, what the heck are talking to me for.. Go call... LOL (she is a good woman). Then I called Hoyt.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
That is some birthday present SRT. Good job :)
Yes, I'm not much for presents and I don't make a big deal out of birthdays but I think I've outdone myself by a long shot here ;)

Reactions: 440 Superbee

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Happy Birthday.. sometimes the best gifts are those we give ourselves (*sniff *sniff). Congratulations!
Roger that. Thanks HD

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Woot... Give it up for the hellcat.org family coming through with the win!!!!!

Congrats and drive the poop out of it
OK I'm posting so many thanks the forum thinks I'm spamming and is making me wait. I'm just going to say THANK YOU to everyone for the congrats and well wishes.

I hope the deal goes through without any hitches.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
See, you just gotta look and jump on these deals...they are out there.

Someone needs to update their signature :) Congrats!!
I jumped as fast and as high as I could LOL. I'm still jumping!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
953 Posts
Congrats on your sublime!

That is very close to what I have on order, except the leather and red belts.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
412 Posts
its funny how dodge made it seats for 300lb guys

my gt500 recaro's barely fit me at 205.....they are nice and snug....at 300 you wouldnt fit them

Ddge should make 2 versions....200lb and 300lb......now im stuck flapping from side to side unless i gain 95lbs
Damn - this past year I lost 90 lbs; looks like all those egg whites and salads were a big mistake!

(But I do fit better into my '61 'vette; that steering wheel is pretty un-forgiving).

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
[QUOTE="SRT_HC_707, post: 81464, member: 1168"
. I'm about 185 and I agree they are a big seat.
at 185 you may need some velcro on your back to stay in your big man seat
Waddya saying. I need to sit on a pillow and strap myself into the seat... LOL. :) I'll make the sacrifice.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
New 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat For Sale in Chantilly VA Serving Arlington Alexandria Manassas 2C3CDZC97FH769796

There is the car, he will drop the mark up, the finance cash does not apply though.

This car should be SOLD by tonight to someone here, if not, I'm falling in line with huggytree and his beliefs! If someone gets it let us all know.
No need to call Hoyt folks. I just bought this car.... Paperwork in progress

Thanks RJ. It's ironic for two reasons... First, I originally wanted Sublime but felt it was too flashy. Second, today is my birthday...
Damn It! Congrats SRT_HC_707! That's the exact car I have ordered minus brass monkeys. I wish I had been online when Tannehill posted this. Oh well, HuggyTree Voodoo states more opportunities will come.

Great catch, and I'm sure glad another forum member got it.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Bro! What a great gift.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Happy birthday, so glad I could help. I started this Saturday when looking over incoming Dodge vehicles in the area but after getting final numbers with him today we decided we just didn't want Sublime, plus we didn't want the extra cost of Laguna and their fees. We'll wait it out.
Agree doc fees are fairly high if you ask me, but I would have paid it.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,944 Posts
I'm also glad a forum member snatched the car. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! :)

Reactions: SRT_HC_707

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
If your this excited and haven't even seen the car yet you might want to take an extra pair of underwear in the event you lose control of yourself when you pick it up. Congrats on the car, I hope the deal goes as expected and the car is everything you want it to be. BTW, nice color choice!

Reactions: SRT_HC_707

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Agree doc fees are fairly high if you ask me, but I would have paid it.
Between the Laguna I couldn't care less about, their high doc fees, and a couple other stupid taxes between VA and/or MD the car was going to be nearly $3000 more than what I have ordered. Throw that into it not be the color the wife and I both really want I dropped out once the final prices were broken down to me. I did let Hoyt know this though, and also let him know I was going to tell others and I could almost assure him he'll sell the car by night's end! So I held both ends of a bargain!

Have to ask one thing though here: I have 4 folks ahead of me at my dealer we do a solid amount of business with and has always come through in the past but this may simply be a numbers game this time. I know there are not many B5's out there yet, and may not be many period for this year, but I'd be much obliged if anyone finds one or comes across one for MSRP that they can pass along ;) . Main requirements are A8 and black wheels and eastern U.S.A. My wife and I's jobs, and more so our young children, don't allow the luxury to spend a couple days going to get it.

· The Doctor is IN!
Challenger SRT Hellcat
251 Posts
its funny how dodge made it seats for 300lb guys

my gt500 recaro's barely fit me at 205.....they are nice and snug....at 300 you wouldnt fit them

Ddge should make 2 versions....200lb and 300lb......now im stuck flapping from side to side unless i gain 95lbs
They fit me just fine.. cause I'm... big boned, yeah, thats the ticket! I've been eating the last 10 years just so I'd fit my hellcat. It has NOTHING to do with the fact I've been flying a desk for a decade, nope, nothing at all.

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Between the Laguna I couldn't care less about, their high doc fees, and a couple other stupid taxes between VA and/or MD the car was going to be nearly $3000 more than what I have ordered. Throw that into it not be the color the wife and I both really want I dropped out once the final prices were broken down to me. I did let Hoyt know this though, and also let him know I was going to tell others and I could almost assure him he'll sell the car by night's end! So I held both ends of a bargain!

Have to ask one thing though here: I have 4 folks ahead of me at my dealer we do a solid amount of business with and has always come through in the past but this may simply be a numbers game this time. I know there are not many B5's out there yet, and may not be many period for this year, but I'd be much obliged if anyone finds one or comes across one for MSRP that they can pass along ;) . Main requirements are A8 and black wheels and eastern U.S.A. My wife and I's jobs, and more so our young children, don't allow the luxury to spend a couple days going to get it.
Dr Buick said he is selling his first production B5 for cost + sales tax he paid

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Damn - this past year I lost 90 lbs; looks like all those egg whites and salads were a big mistake!

(But I do fit better into my '61 'vette; that steering wheel is pretty un-forgiving).
Congrats on the weight loss. That's a significant loss and no easy task!

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.