SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.
What a great car!
Haven't stop driving it every chance I get since I picked it up. Still can't find the CD player LOL

Reactions: nkdave and 630

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Hey everyone.
What a great car!
Haven't stop driving it every chance I get since I picked it up. Still can't find the CD player LOL
Congrats! I don't think I have welcomed or congratulated you yet! Please post pictures. Can never get enough Hellcat pics! Enjoy! I feel the same way about my baby.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kept all of them. The Hemi Orange 2008 is my race car now. The Dentantor Yellow 2010 is my wet weather car now, lol It's got a PWR Forged 6.1 and a Trans with a V3at 12psi. The Hellcat is my dry weather car now lol. Also have a 2010 AWD Hemi 300C.
Yes I'm a car whore. I have 4 others lol not SRT's

Reactions: 630

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I kept all of them. The Hemi Orange 2008 is my race car now. The Dentantor Yellow 2010 is my wet weather car now, lol It's got a PWR Forged 6.1 and a Trans with a V3at 12psi. The Hellcat is my dry weather car now lol. Also have a 2010 AWD Hemi 300C.
Yes I'm a car whore. I have 4 others lol not SRT's
Very jealous! I would be the same way if I could!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.