SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2 Posts
In case anyone is looking for one.. I called them and they claim its available.

Seattle Area Chrysler Specials New Car Specials Serving Renton
I stopped by Rairdon's Kirkland Dodge Friday night and looked at the Hellcat, I was all in until I saw the mark-up they had on that car (approx $25K)..........$88,000 ! is what they were asking.
The salesman asked me how intrested I was in the car and I told him "very interested , but not for that price" , he told me that's what they are going for. Needless to say I left without further conversation :(

Jackle

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That figures.. I bet it sits on the lot until they get thier head out of thier anal cavities.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I stopped by Rairdon's Kirkland Dodge Friday night and looked at the Hellcat, I was all in until I saw the mark-up they had on that car (approx $25K)..........$88,000 ! is what they were asking.
The salesman asked me how intrested I was in the car and I told him "very interested , but not for that price" , he told me that's what they are going for. Needless to say I left without further conversation :(

Jackle
Wow! Lets hope it sits there and they have to come back down to reality!!! Geez.o_O

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

Jackle
I mean... wow! That dealership smoked something before marking it up LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
I mean... wow! That dealership smoked something before marking it up LOL
With Hellcats down to 70K or less in most cases, on ebay, it'll be real hard for the dealerships to continue gouging and high-grossin' on them. Even though the ebay sellers don't have them in hand, better to pay like 69K on ebay, and then have it shipped to you in a couple weeks or so when it arrives, rather than paying like 80K or some other crazy amount at the local Dodge store.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2 Posts
With Hellcats down to 70K or less in most cases, on ebay, it'll be real hard for the dealerships to continue gouging and high-grossin' on them. Even though the ebay sellers don't have them in hand, better to pay like 69K on ebay, and then have it shipped to you in a couple weeks or so when it arrives, rather than paying like 80K or some other crazy amount at the local Dodge store.
Agreed, Now that I know their attempt at gouging , I will NEVER give them my money, even if they lower the price . I was willing to pay 5K over MSRP, but not now, that's just total horse shit business. I have a good buddy looking for one as well and he feels the same way.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Agreed, Now that I know their attempt at gouging , I will NEVER give them my money, even if they lower the price . I was willing to pay 5K over MSRP, but not now, that's just total horse shit business. I have a good buddy looking for one as well and he feels the same way.
yeah i am paying $5k over MSRP and that's the MOST i'll ever go. my rep is straight forward and they know other dealerships are gouging way over $5k but my sales rep and his GM figure they making $5k markup on the hellcat already and they said thats good enough for them.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
yeah i am paying $5k over MSRP and that's the MOST i'll ever go. my rep is straight forward and they know other dealerships are gouging way over $5k but my sales rep and his GM figure they making $5k markup on the hellcat already and they said thats good enough for them.
Yeah, that seems okay. I think my dealer may have on all the other Hellcats. I just can't believe the $10k and $20k some are adding when you can get a Viper for that.o_O

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Yeah, that seems okay. I think my dealer may have on all the other Hellcats. I just can't believe the $10k and $20k some are adding when you can get a Viper for that.o_O
Yeah like I told Gillman Dodge dealership down here that I laughed at, I might as well get a viper for $85k than pay $20k markup.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
wow i knew someone would do $20k over...was a matter of time i guess.
Yeah, Seattle peeps will do that all day long...:confused: Unfortunately, and it usually isn't because they are muscle car fans. They just want the toy that everyone else wants. Very familiar with those. Have one working close to me.o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
63 Posts

Jackle
That's good to know. I called them asking about that car and they wouldn't give me a straight answer. Now I know why. You would think they would to sell as many as possible. Dave Smith motors told me straight up that MSRP was as high as they would go because they make money at that price. You just have to wait cause the list is long.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts

Jackle
That is terrible!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's good to know. I called them asking about that car and they wouldn't give me a straight answer. Now I know why. You would think they would to sell as many as possible. Dave Smith motors told me straight up that MSRP was as high as they would go because they make money at that price. You just have to wait cause the list is long.
I am going to buy from Dave Smith, they are straight shooters and honest. Told me they have a waiting list of 34 people right now and sell at MSRP. I am gonna put down a deposit for a 2016, since I can't seem to find a '15 allocation. Seems like Dodge ought to get it together before some of those on the waiting list stray to another brand.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.