SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had word from my UK supplier that my Hellcat Charger will be ready to collect in London on 20th April.
Cant wait, 19 days to go.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
Wow! A UK Cat! I would love to see reactions on some of the older folks faces when you blast by them, I can just imagine an old couple freaking out when they hear it! I know a few old folks over here have given my some crazy looks, one dude literally stopped walking and pivoted when I went by, I know the supercharger whine must have got him....LOL

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Charger hellcat will be the first in the UK and probably the first Hellcat in the UK. Really proud of that considering I'm just an ordinary guy with a passion for cars, especially different cars. Not sure how to work things yet on this site and can't remember how to upload pictures. Want to share pictures of my previous Challengers that I have owned.

God bless America.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Yellow

Just getting the hand of things.

This was my 2013 Challenger SRT8 392 with 22" wheels bought as an extra.
The Challenger must be the best looking car on the planet.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Glad you're getting the car

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was my first American car back in 2009, Dodge Challenger R/T in Hemi orange.
The picture is one taken from a poster on my office wall and is at Trac Mom Isle of Anglesey (William and Kate's first home)

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Muscle car Automotive design

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
View attachment 8678

Sigh! Love that color sooooo much! This is the color that I want to paint my Dante!!! Pardon me while I go fetch a napkin to wipe the drool off my face! Simply breathtaking!!!! Thanks for sharing this one!

April

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,160 Posts
View attachment 8678

That is one gorgeous car you had there! Absolutely stunning, especially with the sun accentuating the orange metallic colour tone(I'm assuming it's metallic). I have been following your thread(s) and it seems that you have made an amazing albeit logical progression as far as going up the mopar food chain is concerned..lol.

However you have definitely hit this one out of the ball park. That charger hellcat is just jaw dropping beautiful and as a matter of fact I happened to see a couple of them last month in white and metallic red at my local dealership. Needless to say they did not last long, but it was quite a spectacle to see people queuing up just to get a glimpse of these "celebrities". Your new hellcat charger is bound to garner a lot of attention as this car is virtually bordering on super car territory. Congrats and do post pictures when you can. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
18 days left to go and now have Vin 2C3CDXL98FH770055
Away for a few days. Cath you all soon with further updates and pictures.

Reactions: 630

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just upgraded to Gold Member, no pun intended.

Only 17 days left to go and fed up of people asking me when my car will arrive. Will be a massive relief once I pick it up. Phoning my insurance tomorrow and will let you all know if they will insure the car. It could end up parked in my garage!

Reactions: 630 and april77

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Just upgraded to Gold Member, no pun intended.

Only 17 days left to go and fed up of people asking me when my car will arrive. Will be a massive relief once I pick it up. Phoning my insurance tomorrow and will let you all know if they will insure the car. It could end up parked in my garage!
Congrats! Great news! Looking forward to you experience with your new Hellbaby!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My son is also a car nut and has recently bought a 2009 Challenger with 9000 miles on the clock, he's 22.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
That will definitely be one rare car! If you don't mind me asking what will it cost when it's all said in done in US dollars to get your Hellcat including shipping, VAT, etc...

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only worked it out the other day and totals at around $94000

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Anybody got any pictures of a Granite Crystal Charger Hellcat?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
16 days and counting. Wish I could sleep until then. The waiting is driving me mad. Let's hope there are no more delays and it turns up on time.
You are so lucky in America as you can see and touch before you buy.
I have to take an educated gamble that the car is what I want. Not been disappointed yet and from what I've seen up to now, I'm sure I'll be well happy once I collect the beast. Thanks All

Reactions: 630
1 - 20 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.