SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Retired American Fighting Man
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who is rooting for the Seahawks and who is voting for the Deflateriots?

BKuz

I am originally from the Northeast so I guess I will go with the Deflateriots!!

I bet I know who Tammie is rooting for. LOL. Also, seeing that pot is legal in Washington, Super Bowl might have a different meaning for Tammie. LOL.

Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those of you that don't like football, my daughter wanted to remind everyone that the 11th Annual Puppy Bowl is on Animal Planet Sunday at 3 PM. Instead of Wide Receivers, they have Wide Retrievers. LOL.

BKuz

Reactions: F6F

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
screw the cheaters, lets go Hawks!!!!!!!

Although the whole Beast Mode not talking to reporters is stupid, starting to hate that guy. But I freaking LOVE me some Russell Wilson so the hate is offset lol

Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forgive Me Oh Great Hellcat Monitor. I posted NFL Stuff in the wrong section. I deserve a spanking.

BKuz

· Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
I've never really cared for pro ball. I love college football. So I'll probably be cleaning out the garage in preparation of parking my Hellcat there when I get it. I'll probably still drink some beer and have some snacks, just listen to the radio instead of watching tv.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Everyone is talking about the big game. I thought that was when I chase the little lady around the bedroom, I didn't know you talkin about football

· Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,651 Posts
The SuperBowl makes me SuperBored this year, because I honestly do not give a hair off a rat's behind who wins, as none of the teams I like are playing. I am more of a hockey fan, anyway.

April
April - You're not a Dirty Bird Fan?

Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jim Hetrick,

You better stock up on the little blue pill or you will have a Dead Ball or Fumble for Your Super Bowl!!

BKuz

· Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,651 Posts
Jim Hetrick,

You better stock up on the little blue pill or you will have a Dead Ball for Your Super Bowl!!

BKuz
ROFLMAO...that is so wrong. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.