SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Super Stock… Supply and Demand// Price Increases

4648 106
Well Folks!
As expected, the low-supply is triggering the demand. my dealer just called and offering me $100k for my SS, according to them... they have a secure client that needs it.
Seems like they are calculating the offer based off of the MSRP + taxes fee I spent... interesting but my baby-girl is not for sale, However $110k might do the trick LOL.
I am not asking y'all to make a decision for me but What would you do in this situation?
Placed02/01-Confirmed02/04-Scheduled06/17-In Production08/03-Built08/22-ShippedUnknown-Delivered09/05-In my garage09/07
MRSP $95,500- As of today 375 Miles

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

• Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
Demon #422
259 Posts
All depends on how much you like the car of If you need to unload it. Heck, a new one stickers at $100K if it has any options. I don’t think the SuperStock will be as valuable as the Demon but it will be a unique and low production car.

Maybe they give you $110K for yours and get you a 2023 coming when the ordering banks open up.

Will be interesting to see how many of the SS end up being made total.

D.

·
Registered
2022 Super Stock
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All depends on how much you like the car of If you need to unload it. Heck, a new one stickers at $100K if it has any options. I don’t think the SuperStock will be as valuable as the Demon but it will be a unique and low production car.

Maybe they give you $110K for yours and get you a 2023 coming when the ordering banks open up.

Will be interesting to see how many of the SS end up being made total.

D.
My dilemma is 2023 MY appears uncertain/gray area. like you stated if they give me $110k I might let it go.

·
Registered
'22 Charger Hellcat ordered
312 Posts
If I'm not making a chunk of change, not interested... especially with one of these cars that you basically cannot get again. That is unless you want to get rid of the car for whatever reason.

I'm assuming you had paid MSRP? If so, the dealer is going to flip the car for a quick buck and you're left with nothing in return. No deal.

·
Registered
2022 Super Stock
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I'm not making a chunk of change, not interested... especially with one of these cars that you basically cannot get again. That is unless you want to get rid of the car for whatever reason.

I'm assuming you had paid MSRP? If so, the dealer is going to flip the car for a quick buck and you're left with nothing in return. No deal.
Your line of thought is very LOGICAL. .. I purchased my SS at MSRP and so far I m not interesting in their offer at all.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
695 Posts
i would have to agree with furious. make sure he locks you into a 23 allocation first. msrp or less again? get it in writing from him.
then ask away on your price. funny the wording the dealer said to you. a secure client that needs it. nobody needs a car that expensive. he wants it!
i think you’re in the driver seat on this. if the guy balks, we’ll then you still have your ss.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts