SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Super Stock… Supply and Demand// Price Increases

4928 106
Well Folks!
As expected, the low-supply is triggering the demand. my dealer just called and offering me $100k for my SS, according to them... they have a secure client that needs it.
Seems like they are calculating the offer based off of the MSRP + taxes fee I spent... interesting but my baby-girl is not for sale, However $110k might do the trick LOL.
I am not asking y'all to make a decision for me but What would you do in this situation?
Placed02/01-Confirmed02/04-Scheduled06/17-In Production08/03-Built08/22-ShippedUnknown-Delivered09/05-In my garage09/07
MRSP $95,500- As of today 375 Miles

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

· Registered
1,073 Posts
I have the ‘22 regular 717hp HCWB Pitch black. 850 miles. Just had it ceramic coated and PPF in a few key places. That was too expensive but I’m happy with how the car looks.

150k would get me thinking about selling it and I paid msrp for it.

· Registered
2021 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
627 Posts
You must live in a nice part of the country where all year round you can drive it. I live near Chicago and the weather really blows (literally sometimes lol)
Im rained out like 5 days a year. Sometimes it drops below 60 degrees. I have more issues from fires and smoke. Most my mile are weekend. But I do take her to the gym a lot.

· Registered
'22 Charger Hellcat ordered
589 Posts
Got the SS on 09/07 and as of today Its sitting at 375, so I drive about 20 mile/day.. looks like you do the same...yours is 22 mile/day (give or take).
interesting... we are moving at the same pace.

I'll likely have my cars for several months with less than 100 miles on it, because it will be winter by the time the car is actually built and arrives. 🤦‍♂️

The SS's are badass and I almost regret not ordering one when I was able. I REALLY regret not trying to purchase a Demon when they first came out...huge mistake, especially looking at their values now.

I would be terribly nervous about the SS tire throwing up rocks/sand, and even worse you have black paint. I know the 305's loved to throw crap on my SP WB when I had it. I understand that my roads are likely not as clean as some areas, though.

· Registered
2022 Super Stock
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I'll likely have my cars for several months with less than 100 miles on it, because it will be winter by the time the car is actually built and arrives. 🤦‍♂️

The SS's are badass and I almost regret not ordering one when I was able. I REALLY regret not trying to purchase a Demon when they first came out...huge mistake, especially looking at their values now.

I would be terribly nervous about the SS tire throwing up rocks/sand, and even worse you have black paint. I know the 305's loved to throw crap on my SP WB when I had it. I understand that my roads are likely not as clean as some areas, though.
Thank you for pointing it out.
I will probably stop driving my SS by November and will get back to it by April23 due to cold weather and tires. Honestly, I ordered my SS for looks over the JB (All Cats are so attractive and badass).
Back in 2017 I was not financially STABLE to afford a Demon LOL... Glad I live in DFW and you already know how that goes "“Everything is Bigger in Texas,” including Clean BIG Roads... The SS tire throwing up rocks/sand like crazy, I ordered the ZL1 Addons last week. you should move to TX LOL.

41 - 60 of 107 Posts