SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone making super stock badges? Curious if there was anything decent aftermarket.

Kinda disappointed dodge didn’t do any badges to indicate a super stock.

·
BMF
4,541 Posts
Put some Demon badges on it?

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,736 Posts
Shop vendors with 3D printing capabilities, the difficult part would be making it look like it came from the factory in design and placement, although someone will inevitably step up to the challenge, the end result will speak for itself wether success or failure

·
Registered
215 Posts
Shop vendors with 3D printing capabilities, the difficult part would be making it look like it came from the factory in design and placement, although someone will inevitably step up to the challenge, the end result will speak for itself wether success or failure

I'd suggest maybe some "type-R" badges for it...I mean if you are going to put badges on it that don't belong, you might as well get some sweet ones

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,782 Posts
I think it is a great question.
I am surprised they didnt make a special fender emblem (cat with super stock) or a minumum of a dash emblem with your production #.
Maybe Super Stock on the calipers instead.
No demon badge lol.

According to McTurd I guess my newer style hellcet fender emblems on my 2015 look like Type R badges since they don't belong.....
I seen a set of 3d printed hellephant badges at carlisle that I almost bought, not sure I would put them on my car lol. Somebody should print something....
I think a grille emblem with the double slash with super stock over top would have been a cool dodge emblem.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
215 Posts
a production number on a car that is not a limited run? that makes sense too. I mean dodge will build as many super stocks as people order. The low production numbers simply mean not many people wanted them, not because they were hard to get

·
Premium Member
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
1,694 Posts
These are good ideas! But it would cost more money, C'mon Dodge! You build some badass cars, it's the little things that go a long way!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, the hellcat redeye badges are great but to have an SS under them or something along those lines (from the factory) would have been nice...

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,736 Posts
Maybe they’ll cough up something in the next couple years, in the meantime someone has to get brave

·
Registered
Ordered 2021 Super Stock 6/14 from Jake
198 Posts
Here is how Dodge describes it and I agree 100%.

The same can be said for the Challenger SRT Super Stock. While it may look like an ordinary Challenger with no special “Super Stock” badging, it packs the most powerful punch of the Challenger lineup, falling back on the Dodge motto, “if you know, you know.” The giveaway to identifying the SRT Super Stock: the 18-inch-by-11-inch wheels with a Low Gloss Granite finish, riding on massive, sticky 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radials at all four corners.

·
Registered
Ordered 2021 Super Stock 6/14 from Jake
198 Posts
As defined by the NHRA..

Super Stock
Super Stock vehicles may look like ordinary passenger vehicles, but they are highly modified race cars. The category features primarily late-model sedans and vintage muscle cars, and entries are classified using a system that divides factory shipping weight by NHRA-factored horsepower. Significant engine modifications are permitted, but the vehicle must retain the correct engine block, cylinder heads, and carburetor. Cars are handicapped using an index system, and the breakout rule is enforced.

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,736 Posts
At the end of the day we know it’s a “if you know you know thing” but I think ss guys are looking for that instant identification cause sometimes dodge doesn’t quite think through the small stuff, also If they take off the factory 18’s then the onlooker must decipher front brake hardware for a positive i.d
Giant SS quarter panel stickers? 🤣🤣🤢🤮
Like I said…brave

·
Registered
2021 SRT Super Stock
543 Posts
I think it is a great question.
I am surprised they didnt make a special fender emblem (cat with super stock) or a minumum of a dash emblem with your production #.
Maybe Super Stock on the calipers instead.
No demon badge lol.

According to McTurd I guess my newer style hellcet fender emblems on my 2015 look like Type R badges since they don't belong.....
I seen a set of 3d printed hellephant badges at carlisle that I almost bought, not sure I would put them on my car lol. Somebody should print something....
I think a grille emblem with the double slash with super stock over top would have been a cool dodge emblem. View attachment 586011
I'd have been ok with just the red/blue hash marks and no hellcat badging...less is more.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts