SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
i am going to try and get a custom super stock badge to go on the left side of the rear spoiler...same font style as the srt on the far right side...thoughts?

·
Registered
2021 SRT Super Stock
534 Posts
i am going to try and get a custom super stock badge to go on the left side of the rear spoiler...same font style as the srt on the far right side...thoughts?
I always tend to remove badges rather than add them. If you want a custom badge on the spoiler, I'd remove the SRT and place the new one in about the same location.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Actually I'm interested in getting a "cell extraction" badge for my jail break...thoughts?

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,764 Posts
I made this for my RE because the performance spoiler has no badge and looked kind of naked to me. Im not a fan of the debadged look. It’s a decal not a badge but is also less of PIA to remove if I ever want to change it up. I did a few Super Stock ones for some people and JailBreaks would be easy. If I had a JB with the perf spoiler I would prob make one for it. Better than nothing for someone who doesnt like the debadged look.
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood

The red eye hadnt been added yet ⏬
Wood Font Line Rectangle Signage

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I made this for my RE because the performance spoiler has no badge and looked kind of naked to me. Im not a fan of the debadged look. It’s a decal not a badge but is also less of PIA to remove if I ever want to change it up. I did a few Super Stock ones for some people and JailBreaks would be easy. If I had a JB with the perf spoiler I would prob make one for it. Better than nothing for someone who doesnt like the debadged look.
View attachment 586035

The red eye hadnt been added yet ⏬
View attachment 586036
Can you make me a super stock emblem in that font? I’ll PayPal you today. Pm me. That’s exactly what I want.

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts
Can you make me a super stock emblem in that font? I’ll PayPal you today. Pm me. That’s exactly what I want.
It’a a decal, not a badge/emblem just so you're aware.

Reactions: ArabianOak

·
Registered
122 Posts
a production number on a car that is not a limited run? that makes sense too. I mean dodge will build as many super stocks as people order. The low production numbers simply mean not many people wanted them, not because they were hard to get
that is what makes a car collectable in 40 years..

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,744 Posts
For this reason... love the car wish they had a different name. Duster? LOL
Nothing more Mopar than a brand new shinny red Super Stock Dodge.
This car is and always will be the cats meow.
F.A.S.T.
The new ones, maybe, maybe not.
This is where it began and what these cars tribute.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
that is what makes a car collectable in 40 years..

so a yugo is collectable? And I fail to see a car that anyone could order, but did not thus creating low production numbers translates into future collectability. All it really says is that when the car was available for order there wasn't much interest in it.

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts
so a yugo is collectable? And I fail to see a car that anyone could order, but did not thus creating low production numbers translates into future collectability. All it really says is that when the car was available for order there wasn't much interest in it.
Actually a Yugo is now worth more than you may think lol

Reactions: White Trash

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,710 Posts
Omg i had one, it’s a white knuckle death ride on the freeway! once you’re up to 50 hold on baby cause you’re not sure you’ll see tomorrow..it’s a 3 popper stick that definitely does not climb mountain sides

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts
Omg i had one, it’s a white knuckle death ride on the freeway! once you’re up to 50 hold on baby cause you’re not sure you’ll see tomorrow..it’s a 3 popper stick that definitely does not climb mountain sides
To be fair I didnt say they were any good lol

·
Registered
2021 SRT Super Stock
534 Posts
I'm not saying these will or will not be collectible, but if you look back at the muscle car era you can easily find examples to refute your statement. Superbirds sat on dealer lots for sometimes years because they weren't that desirable to the general public. Look at their values now. They only made 11 hemi cuda convertibles for 71, not because they were limited production but because only 11 were ordered. Again, look at their collectibility. Just two examples of many.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,258 Posts
Reach out to ReBadge Design, he'll work with you on making whatever you want. I just had these raised badges made...
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Font

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not saying these will or will not be collectible, but if you look back at the muscle car era you can easily find examples to refute your statement. Superbirds sat on dealer lots for sometimes years because they weren't that desirable to the general public. Look at their values now. They only made 11 hemi cuda convertibles for 71, not because they were limited production but because only 11 were ordered. Again, look at their collectibility. Just two examples of many.
That's exactly what I saw!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I learned to drive manual on a 1971 Pinto with the German made 1600cc motor. Parent let me take my date to prom in it too. ;)

Reactions: Gotgap
21 - 40 of 81 Posts