SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,764 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts
I think it was the best advertised car that dodge has ever put out....I guess I proved on thing here! And the award goes to....
The Super Stock?
Um no.
You must be new to Dodge lol. There's this little known car called the Demon and in my memory there has been no greater hyped/advertised car in my time.
No one even knows what the Super Stock is outside of the forums for the most part. I have a RE and none of my friends even know what that is.

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,710 Posts
The Super Stock?
Um no.
You must be new to Dodge lol. There's this little known car called the Demon and in my memory there has been no greater hyped/advertised car in my time.
No one even knows what the Super Stock is outside of the forums for the most part. I have a RE and none of my friends even know what that is.
A super what?

·
Registered
199 Posts
The Super Stock?
Um no.

I was being facetious. The point was the car was in plane sight, nothing about it was ever hidden, you didn't have to be in the know to get one, ect. Its just a trim option of a Challenger, its not a special model with limited production like the Demon. However because someone claimed they and the their "insider" buddies never heard of it means it must be special and will be worth $1,000,000 two weeks out of production.

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts
I was being facetious. The point was the car was in plane sight, nothing about it was ever hidden, you didn't have to be in the know to get one, ect. Its just a trim option of a Challenger, its not a special model with limited production like the Demon. However because someone claimed they and the their "insider" buddies never heard of it means it must be special and will be worth $1,000,000 two weeks out of production.
Ha you totally got me. I was actually surprised you of all people thought the SS was the best advertised car ever lol. Cant always get sarcasm on text.

·
Registered
620 Posts
So if I am ever lucky enough to actually own one I am putting SS/DA on both sides of the C pillars and SS/DA on the right side of the windshield.

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts
Reactions: Gotgap

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts
google:

"2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock. (University Dodge). According to Dodge, there were only 192 units produced during the model year.
I’m aware of the 192 in 2020 but that’s pretty close to 197 lol. It seems odd that both years are actually only five total units apart. I quickly tried Googling 2021 Super Stock numbers but couldn't find anything. Im not sure the numbers are even out yet unless I missed it. @Slidd I’m sending out a Bat signal again. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I’m aware of the 192 in 2020 but that’s pretty close to 197 lol. It seems odd that both years are actually only five total units apart. I quickly tried Googling 2021 Super Stock numbers but couldn't find anything. Im not sure the numbers are even out yet unless I missed it. @Slidd I’m sending out a Bat signal again. Any thoughts?

I know just posting what google said

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,710 Posts
Absolutely slow If I’m not mistaken slidd will be the broadcaster for those stats

·
Registered
2021 SRT Super Stock
534 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,764 Posts
See post #8

·
Registered
523 Posts
Man I bet it sells for $200,000!!! It's RARE, It has to be worth money!!!!
One did sell for 160K. Some have sold for a lot more than purchased for.
Once again I do not think it is a 70/71 Hemi Cuda and I did not buy mine as an investment but some have made a quick buck in spite of your opinion.
The only thing that speaks for your character more than you post history is your Sig block BTW...

61 - 80 of 81 Posts