SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how long the build time is from order? I know there is no guarantee on time, but what are people seeing/thinking? Koons of VA told me 7 to 9 weeks earlier this week.

Robert

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,142 Posts
Have any 2021s even been built? I've been looking on cars.com and haven't seen a one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
519 Posts
Have any 2021s even been built? I've been looking on cars.com and haven't seen a one.

Yes... they have..

I saw a couple of others in the last week or two... some aren't listed correct in the search.. I know there was a blue and a red one on there..

·
Registered
2021 Super Stock / 2021 WB Scat pack shaker
187 Posts
Super stock challeng
Anyone know how long the build time is from order? I know there is no guarantee on time, but what are people seeing/thinking? Koons of VA told me 7 to 9 weeks earlier this week.

Robert
Super Stocks seem to be taking about 12weeks to enter the build once they are in D1 status based in recent builds.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hang on, I knew I saw some codes.

• D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built

So 12 weeks, to get on the schedule and then build time. I just got a call from my dealer and they said 6 months to get. Looks like Dodge is taking orders and then building a bunch of cars at the same time. I will probably wait and get one.

Robert

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool. I will be ordering by the end of the month. I have other cars to drive all summer while I am waiting.

Robert

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
38 Posts
Hey rcrisafulli ordered my SS Dec 7'th it has been built and ready to ship this week .It was built Feb 22'nd.Hope that helps

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the updates. If I can lock in the 6k I am going to buy this month. I am going to give my local dealer a shot, if not going to Dan Cummins. I should have an answer from local guy next week.

Robert

·
Vehicle Ordering Coordinator
64 Posts
Thanks for the updates. If I can lock in the 6k I am going to buy this month. I am going to give my local dealer a shot, if not going to Dan Cummins. I should have an answer from local guy next week.

Robert
We can lock in the 6k in rebates. turn around for the super stocks are 10-14 weeks as far as i know. I can Show a build sheet as early as 5pm tonight. Please call or email at 859-298-9539 or [email protected]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jake,

I was just looking for your POC information. I will email you my build and we can touch base tomorrow. I am done with my local dealer. There response time is horrible.

Robert

·
Registered
2 Posts

Robert
I placed my order for the Super Stock on Feb. 22nd of this year. Within 2 weeks I the dealer called me with the scheduled ship date of April 14th. I live in central IL so I expect delivery within that week or early the following. Approx. 8 weeks from order date.

·
Registered
2021 Super Stock / 2021 WB Scat pack shaker
187 Posts
I placed my order for the Super Stock on Feb. 22nd of this year. Within 2 weeks I the dealer called me with the scheduled ship date of April 14th. I live in central IL so I expect delivery within that week or early the following. Approx. 8 weeks from order date.
Good luck on that one, it would be great if that happens but don't get your hopes up. I have had three scheduled ship dates come and go and still waiting for it to be built. Ordered 01/04.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
879 Posts
I ordered a plain old SRT and it took them almost 5 months to do mine, but my issue was it sat in the upfitter for months. I was told it was because mine was the painted satin graphics package, as it is done by hand and they had some problems applying it (mine was the very first car made with this option, so test mules and what not...).

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
879 Posts
Do all Super Stocks go to the upfitter ?
I don't know. But it is going to depend on the options. Stripes, satin paint, H+K audio options for sure go to the upfitter. I don't think they send anything over there for mechanical work (aka your unique suspension). I could be wrong though! I do know that all the engines and drivetrain components are put on in the main line, so I'd assume the rest of the handling gear is installed there as well. It would be a pain in the ass to move a car to the upfitter without wheels and tires.

Some of the standard options packages are installed on the main line, not sure which ones those are.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,142 Posts
Do all Super Stocks go to the upfitter ?
Previously all Redeyes did and that might still be true. If so then yes, the Super Stock will go too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts