SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,066 Posts
Think Sport traction is most wheel spin and Street is least. Track (road course) somewhere in middle.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think Sport traction is most wheel spin and Street is least. Track (road course) somewhere in middle.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I’ll definitely have to do some research as to what the best settings would be. In my Redeye, I left transmission in Track and the rest in street and it handled alright. Definitely will involve lots of testing!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very nice looking ride you got yourself. You will have to keep us posted after you run it down the strip. I’m sure you will have some fun trying different settings.

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,277 Posts
I’ll definitely have to do some research as to what the best settings would be. In my Redeye, I left transmission in Track and the rest in street and it handled alright. Definitely will involve lots of testing!
I run my HC suspension in sport mode full time & it's my daily driver. Trans always in sport

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I run my HC suspension in sport mode full time & it's my daily driver. Trans always in sport
From what I understand, leaving the suspension in street is for better traction. I guess it leaves the lower lower than normal and it’s easier for it to hook. I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,277 Posts
From what I understand, leaving the suspension in street is for better traction. I guess it leaves the lower lower than normal and it’s easier for it to hook. I could be wrong though.
I like to turn a little better. I'm not out there racing it :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Beautiful car! Is that a 20 or 21? I wanted an Octane Red Super Stock and couldn’t find anything within 2000 miles, so I ordered a 21. I would have much rather had a 20 (and had it sooner! I’m 2 weeks into my 3-4 month wait).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Beautiful car! Is that a 20 or 21? I wanted an Octane Red Super Stock and couldn’t find anything within 2000 miles, so I ordered a 21. I would have much rather had a 20 (and had it sooner! I’m 2 weeks into my 3-4 month wait).
It’s a 2020! The manager of the dealership told me only 190 of these exist in the US

·
Registered
2020 SRT SUPER STOCK HELLRAISIN
3,667 Posts
The Challenger SRT Super Stock’s uniquely tuned Bilstein high-performance Adaptive Damping Suspension (ADS) helps to shift as much weight as possible to the rear tires at launch for maximum traction.

When Track mode is activated on the Challenger SRT Super Stock, the front Bilstein shocks are set for firm compression and soft rebound damping, while the rear Bilstein shocks are set for firm compression and firm rebound damping. That configuration is maintained as long as the car runs at wide open throttle. When the driver backs off the gas pedal, the system switches to soft compression and firm rebound, front and rear, for improved handling.

During Track mode, the traction control system is disabled to enable the rear wheels to spin for a burnout, but the electronic stability control system remains engaged to help the driver with straight-line performance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts