SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Hellcat challenger
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 challenger hellcat I have had it since 2018 bought it with 9k miles on it. I now have 38k mikes on it and my supercharger bearings are squealing I have dropped it off at the dealer to get replaced. I will update as I get more info

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
759 Posts
Since it is a 16 and you did not specify this as warranty work, am wondering what they expect to do specifically on the two bearing sets and what they are charging you when compared to rebuilds from reputable shops like Jokerz who I used or others like FAS or SDG.

·
Registered
2016 Hellcat challenger
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since it is a 16 and you did not specify this as warranty work, am wondering what they expect to do specifically on the two bearing sets and what they are charging you when compared to rebuilds from reputable shops like Jokerz who I used or others like FAS or SDG.it is warranty work
My apologies it is warranty work just find out there going to just replace the whole supercharger parts should be here in a week

1 - 3 of 3 Posts