SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Debating whether I should by a suspension kit upgrade (Bwoody) to enhance traction. Did anyone try it? Does it work?

I'm currently roll racing only but will definitely start dragg racing at some point. Car isn't hooking from a 100kms roll anymore and I'd like to stay in that range.

I have racestar wherls 17x10 and an MT Et ss 305 tyre. (Not able to buy weld beadlock atm looking for alternative solutions)

Appreciate your help on this.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
8,047 Posts
High Horse Performance is a supporting vendor on here.
They sell the bwoody products.

I don't know what to say about the parts many have used the BMR

AAD came to market with their parts later and built their parts to be competitively to be a better fit and stronger! I have seen at the track many Hellcat owners change from the other parts as they weren't holding up to the HP of their Hellcats running low 9's and under. They are truly much stronger. I think it will depend on your needs!

You can give HHP sales a call and ask then for what might fit best for your needs @ 1-888-894-1115

Linda :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
High Horse Performance is a supporting vendor on here.
They sell the bwoody products.

I don't know what to say about the parts many have used the BMR

AAD came to market with their parts later and built their parts to be competitively to be a better fit and stronger! I have seen at the track many Hellcat owners change from the other parts as they weren't holding up to the HP of their Hellcats running low 9's and under. They are truly much stronger. I think it will depend on your needs!

You can give HHP sales a call and ask then for what might fit best for your needs @ 1-888-894-1115

Linda :)
Thanks a lot Linda

1 - 3 of 3 Posts