SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought brand new on here put about 350 miles on them also comes with foulers for 02 sensors I just purchased long tube headers so I’m selling these won’t be off the car until headers are installed next week
$350 shipped

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Ooooh, headers. What brand of headers, plus details, please

Also, the "foulers" what are those? the little doodads with a mini-catlyst in them?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,573 Posts

Also, the "foulers" what are those? the little doodads with a mini-catlyst in them?
Foulers are essentially spacers that move the O2 sensor out of the pipe a bit. It's a method to trick the sensor into reading the correct value since you no longer have cats. They aren't necessary if you have a tune though because those sensors can be turned off in the tune.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am very interested but waiting on a claim from Dodge. As soon as I know anything and if they are available still, i'll shoot a PM.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I got kooks long tube headers 2”
Yeah the foulers are to trick the o2 sensors the cat-delete pipes are from stainless works and have a better fit then the jba brand they add a good amount of sound too so if you don’t like it too loud I would leave mid mufflers on but me personally I removed resonators and mids with the cat delete and trust me my neighbors can’t stand me 😂

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’ll take them, put me in line. Paypal ready.
Sure I have some others still waiting for pictures sorry about the wait been busy haven’t had time to even get out and put my headers on I’m actually ordering other parts so trying to knock it all out at once. I’ll reply to all the messages and post pics when they are off. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts