SRT Hellcat Forum banner

tammies excuse

1304 12
I spent 26 years in law enforcement. I realy wish I could be the first cop to stop tammie.I bet you her excuse would make my top 10 I ever heard
Reactions: jerry green and 630
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
for some reason I think her quick wit and sense of humer would most likely get her off
Now I am gonna get it. The second I tell you I have talked my way out of quite a few tickets by being brutally honest with the police will jinx it! I actually told a cop one time, did you see that little punk in that car? It was my obligation to hole shot him at the light! He laughed, let me go and the other guy got a ticket and he lost the hole shot! LOL. I think they appreciate it that I usually tell them exactly what I was up to (most of the time) I am not so sure they are gonna like, I wanted to see if I could get from the gym to my office in under 11 seconds,o_O. I have really been practicing going the speed limit. I have a feeling my days of getting away with crap is over with a bright red car!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
A New York State Trooper recently pulled a motorist over on I87. The driver greeted him politely when the Trooper got to his drivers door. The Trooper, feeling generous, said
"Look buddy, ....it's 4:15 pm on Friday afternoon and I'm almost through my shift for a rare weekend off. If you can give me a good reason why you were speeding and took awhile to pull over after I turned my lights on, I might be willing to let you go without a ticket."

The driver thought about it for a minute and said "Well, you see, eight years ago, my ex-wife ran off on me to live with an old boyfriend who happened to be a NY State Trooper. When I saw you chasing me with your lights on, I thought you were him, and trying to bring her back to me...."

The Trooper said "Have a good weekend!"
:D

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
A New York State Trooper recently pulled a motorist over on I87. The driver greeted him politely when the Trooper got to his drivers door. The Trooper, feeling generous, said
"Look buddy, ....it's 4:15 pm on Friday afternoon and I'm almost through my shift for a rare weekend off. If you can give me a good reason why you were speeding and took awhile to pull over after I turned my lights on, I might be willing to let you go without a ticket."

The driver thought about it for a minute and said "Well, you see, eight years ago, my ex-wife ran off on me to live with an old boyfriend who happened to be a NY State Trooper. When I saw you chasing me with your lights on, I thought you were him, and trying to bring her back to me...."

I may need to use that with a few twists! Good one.;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I lke

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.