SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 1884 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, my car was built on October 1, 2014. It sat in Taylor Yard, MI for a month and half and was loaded onto the train.
Text Font Line Number Parallel

I am impatiently waiting for it to travel across the country. I actually went to Google Earth to see if there happened to be a Hellcat in the Yard in Oregon, I can't tell! Will try again on Thanksgiving, that's when it is due to arrive. Wish Google Earth was current up to the minute...
Aerial photography Suburb Residential area City Photography

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
164 Posts
So, my car was built on October 1, 2014. It sat in Taylor Yard, MI for a month and half and was loaded onto the train.
View attachment 872
I am impatiently waiting for it to travel across the country. I actually went to Google Earth to see if there happened to be a Hellcat in the Yard in Oregon, I can't tell! Will try again on Thanksgiving, that's when it is due to arrive. Wish Google Earth was current up to the minute...
View attachment 873
Cool share Mrs. Hellcat! Thanks!

Reactions: 630

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
View attachment 872
View attachment 873
Now if only you can convince RS ResumeSpeed to spill the goodies on when the A8 will be released from JS storage in Taylor Yard :D

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just called the railroad to get an update on my Hellbaby's location. It is in Huntington, OR and expected to arrive at the yard for truck on November 26 at 11:29 pm. It is running a little early, but since the 27th is a holiday, it will probably still be loaded on a truck on the 28th of November for transport to Washington. SOOOO EXCITED!!! After watching the guy who got his and did a burnout, which I thought was cool until I found out he had been trying to sell it on Ebay for major markup (NOT COOL), I was thinking I should totally do that! Then I thought, it will be my first time driving it, it is a 6 speed and I haven't driven one for almost 10 years so I will probably end up like the dude in the Slomaro that couldn't even do a burnout and look like a total moron!!! Needless to say, it will probably be a week...maybe two days until I start ripping the tires. :D It is very frustrating though because no one around here gets my excitement. I don't think 95% of the people I talk to even know what horsepower their cars are or realize that mine is like a laser annihilator in HP comparison. Some dumbshizzies even ask me if I got it when you can clearly see my Charger in the parking lot! They don't even know what a Challenger looks like. arghhhhhhh! How is it that NO ONE is into cars anymore around here? It is really sad when you think about it that I am the only one in town that will have a Chally Hellcat for a long time. The dealership did sell two Charger Hellcats (1 staying in town- my coworker :rolleyes::mad:) and the other I believe is out of town and all the Challenger's for second allotment are sold to out of state buyers. The lack of interest around here is disappointing. My neighbor at work has an SRT Challenger and I know he would love to have one, but the price was too steep. He is probably the only one that gets how cool it is to have a piece of muscle car history!! I am half way through the day and have 6.5 days left until my baby arrives!! Anyway, my long story is...don't expect a lot of burning rubber when I get my baby, I can guarantee a lot of giggles, laughing and HOLY SHIZZY, but that is it!:D

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
great news on your car.

see you changed your signature line
Yes! I am so darn excited. Lots of peeps have been saying, too bad it wasn't 100th car and I'm like NO WAY, my car is double digit build! TOO FREAKING COOL! Plus, 9s are lucky. I had Seahawks 9 and Cardinals 3 for the board this weekend and I won 3 quarters!!! $40 richer. LMAO! :D:D

1 - 20 of 1884 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.