SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
I don't want to go back to that place in my life,,, lol. Funny thing is,, Friday morning when I got the call,( as I was stalking the dealer) I forgot all about the waiting,, ,, now I'm waiting again for mother nature to melt all this snow

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
my car spends a lot of time in the garage,, Wife hates that I'm spending money on something I never drive... I have had it almost 10 months and I'm just over 1000 miles....But telegraph in taylor ( super china buffet) and 50s mcDonalds are really busy Friday nights...That's only about twenty mins or less from you

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
221 Posts
Right,, those rent a cops don't like when I drive by and take pictures,,I got into with one of them before...I had to let them know it's a pubic street...
tell Paul Blart instead of cruising around on his Segway he should rather check the schedule and make sure my cars gets loaded and the next truck that is headed south... 3weeks now for $995 shipping and no info/eta from FCA

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.