SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Tazer 2017 HC Challenger install

1105 Views 20 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Chancey
I bought a taser from a forum member here and had a question.

I'm really learning all of the features and operations of this thing but my question is this. I inadvertently hit partial reboot which resets all of the vehicles adaptives. No concerns everything is fine however the car feels like it's more responsive. am I imagining this or is it learning the way I drive now with this taser keeping in mind that I also have a pedal commander set at sport plus 4.
1 - 9 of 21 Posts
1st question is WHY do you have a pedal commander on a hellcat
Reactions: 2
He prolly doesn’t have 5.86:1 gears in his rear end like you do @Unholy707

Or maybe he wants to keep warranty intact?

Even if HC made 2000 hp who wants a lag between peddle and throttle blade?

OP a tazer doesn’t change the cars performance. The PC mighta hiccuped or who knows. But it’s not the tazer
There is no lag dude and it can be tuned out. You need to drive a hellcat
If there was no lag there would be nothing to tune out

I have built a bunch of blower motors. Built a few turbo motors too. How much money have you spent testing all those blowers n stuff? How quick has your car gone? Maybe you need to watch a turbo car run 3 seconds/200 mph? Oh yeah… you think 1/8 mile is dumb : )
Lol dude we’re talking about a stock hellcat here with a pedal commander stop. We all know scat packs need them. And lots, you think Ive only ever had stock supercharger? Built so many cars, but your own car is still just a regular scat pack? C’mon man
Reactions: 1
Sheriff Pat Garrett once said, “It’s tough to know how dumb you are when you aren’t scared of nothing”
What’s the relevance here? All you do is pick arguments, not sure why man. Peddle commanders aren’t needed on hellcats, period. That’s all I was getting at
Not every application requires 1:1 peddle/throttle blade

If he gets around a road course quicker with less than 1:1 why you gotta blast him?
You’re right, I’m sorry. It’s a free country - use whatever mods you want man, good luck figuring out your tazer issue
Just don’t blast me when I cut a 1.3 60’ with my skinny wheels and oversized tires 😉
How many different blowers are you going to try before you take that thing to the track?
This is the last one I swear lol. Fixed my oil leak this weekend (did oil pan gasket), that was the big ticket item that needed to be done before racing. Can’t be spraying oil all over the track/rear tires!
I used to think the same thing unholy707. But then…I tried one. At full (highest setting) you cannot keep from burning the tires until you get used to it. Makes a big difference. It gives you ZERO additional power, but a big improvement over stock parameters. You are probably already boosted with a tune, so it wouldn’t be noticeable for you. But over stock, it’s a big difference.
Yeah, that’s how my car is now, I just let the car pull itself, can barely touch gas without roasting them
Yeah, that’s how my car is now, I just let the car pull itself, can barely touch gas without roasting them
I have very simple bolt ons, but yeah, she’s cranked up pretty good
1 - 9 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.