SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was lucky enough to get with Todd at TBA Machine for some early testing on his new Billet supercharger Lid.
Fit and Finish is beautiful will be testing at the track friday hoping for a 8 second pass. If you would like one of these shoot me a pm and I can help get you one. They can be ordered in different colors and also without the demon logo with just TBA Machine logo.
Car picked up about 1lb of boost holding about 21psi steady. Havent noticed any IAT changes.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,265 Posts
Will it work with the FI supercharger spacers?

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks nice! Do you think heat soak will be an issue?
HIGHLY doubt you will see any legitimate IAT changes. I haven’t noticed any. I went on the highway for about 30min doing about 4-5 pulls IAT’s never got over 110 which is about normal for me in 80 degree weather and no ice in the tank.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will it work with the FI supercharger spacers?

they will 100% not work with any sort of spacer. They are built pretty much perfect to maximize the space under the hood.
Only way I could see spacers working is if you swapped to a motor mount that lowered the engine enough for the spacer to clear.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,265 Posts
they will 100% not work with any sort of spacer. They are built pretty much perfect to maximize the space under the hood.
Only way I could see spacers working is if you swapped to a motor mount that lowered the engine enough for the spacer to clear.
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
720 Posts
That thing is beautiful. How much are they???? You gained 1 lb of boost just from this lid? Wow. Wow. Wow. My guess is $1,500 to $2,000

Reactions: 2fast4u
1 - 7 of 7 Posts