SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with this product? Their horsepower gains are impressive for a plug in system that leaves no trace when you remove it.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
Anyone familiar with this product? Their horsepower gains are impressive for a plug in system that leaves no trace when you remove it.
I just got it and so far check engine light and ignition errors today, I’m waiting for them to get back to be on it, I had to turn it off…

·
Registered
88 Posts
How much ? Went to their website but didn't see any pricing. TIA

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
Interesting.

I was wondering when the piggybacks were going to start showing up.

my check engine light came on after the first install and then I reset the code and then we did get an idol and it turned out that instead of the blue sensor I put it in the crank sensor and just made it all go haywire so they will shut it off send them pictures and then because they’re in England and the difference in time I was able to speak to somebody early morning and they took my pictures drew some little scribbles on him and I fixed it based on their visual advice and works like a charm now

yeah and there is the 20% coupon code on there

their website is broken so you’ll have to email sales to send you a PayPal invoice

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
215 Posts
I just got it and so far check engine light and ignition errors today, I’m waiting for them to get back to be on it, I had to turn it off…
What year is your HC? It seems they don't support pre 2018 models.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts

Reach out to them because they will have something that works.... I gave my 2018 Hellcat back and I installed this in the 2021 Hellcat Durango -- And if it runs well I'll get it in the Redeye too, so far so good, it "feels" zippy as far as real-world gains..... it could be a play on the mind...won't know till I find a Dyno

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
Email this guy -- They are 8 hours ahead of Central time so you may not get a reply tll tomorrow morning but really responsive - Ask him

[email protected]

Ward

Automotive Technical Support

TDI Tuning Ltd
Unit 223
Waterhouse Business Centre
Cromar Way
Chelmsford
Essex
CM1 2QE
United Kingdom

[email protected]
www.tdi-tuning.com
Tel: 01245 392255
Int Tel: +44 1245 392255

·
Registered
215 Posts
Reach out to them because they will have something that works.... I gave my 2018 Hellcat back and I installed this in the 2021 Hellcat Durango -- And if it runs well I'll get it in the Redeye too, so far so good, it "feels" zippy as far as real-world gains..... it could be a play on the mind...won't know till I find a Dyno
Looks like this installed
Thanks, BSC. I did reach out to them this morning and it appears to have been a website error on their part:

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
Thanks, BSC. I did reach out to them this morning and it appears to have been a website error on their part:
View attachment 572901

I forgot what name I set up this years ago.....Blue Steel was my old 18 b5 Blue Hellcat no I have the Go Mango Redeye Charger.....anyway...I can't change my profile name here

...I googled TDI and this thread popped up so I figured I would put my 2 cents in......

The other guy WARD who does technical stuff told me this earlier today

Just tell them Chirs with the HellCat Durango is talking about this..... Here is what I paid

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
852 Posts
It's cheaper than a "no tune required" sleeve or pulley, and very well may be untraceable. In before "legitimate tuners" start denouncing this product the independent results arrive on the scene.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
It's cheaper than a "no tune required" sleeve or pulley, and very well may be untraceable. In before "legitimate tuners" start denouncing this product the independent results arrive on the scene.

It's not even about traceable..... My buddy put this in his m% competition and it blew the roof off the old Hellcat I had.....

Give me like a month to see if the Durango Explodes..... I can keep you updated, so far it's simple....

see attached engine bay how it looks installed

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
We need to find a transmission tune…. In 14 I had a heel Grand Cherokee diesel and it was a lazy torque son of a gun and I had a trans tube and after it was a night and day difference…..

So I’m seeing some results with this gizmo on the too end with the hellcat….. I would say on a stock stock setup …… it seems to haul more ass but it’s also more apparent the transmission doesn’t match up with the power curve….. not sure if this makes sense or not but if you know anyone that does trans tunes… let me know

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
126 Posts
I'll wait and see which of your rides explodes before actually being interested. 😅

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
I'll wait and see which of your rides explodes before actually being interested. 😅
So far so good, the Durango pulls a lot harder then it did before , the supercharger whine seems to be louder and at higher speeds it’s more responsive…. Not too bad.

·
Registered
215 Posts
So far so good, the Durango pulls a lot harder then it did before , the supercharger whine seems to be louder and at higher speeds it’s more responsive…. Not too bad.
Just curious, but do your SRT pages display the additional HP in the custom configuration?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts