SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Hah, now I gotta try that soon! .. not in a garage though.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Entered thread expecting epic video. Leaving satisfied.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this a setting or button?
Its a setting in the srt drive modes racing options. Select "activate linelock" then the center screen tells you to apply brake pressure, then hold ok on the steering wheel, release brake while holding ok and the brake stays down, then it says apply throttle lol. I think thats similar to what the tazer unlocked on previous models? just comes on the 19s now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Its a setting in the srt drive modes racing options. Select "activate linelock" then the center screen tells you to apply brake pressure, then hold ok on the steering wheel, release brake while holding ok and the brake stays down, then it says apply throttle lol. I think thats similar to what the tazer unlocked on previous models? just comes on the 19s now.
Yup - that's similar to how the Tazer does it as well.

·
Registered
290 Posts
i tried the line lock and shes not holding for me with the ok button
only have 800 miles on the red eye, does it need to to get up to 1500 miles
before it works, or am i doing something wrong

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
When you say not holding, what are you saying?

If the line lock feature is available in the computer, it is available to use. Features that require miles are not available until that expectation is met.

Now, using it correctly is different entirely. You need a pretty significant amount of brake pressure in order for it to work, make sure you're mashing the brake as instructed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts