SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another very happy customer here- I chose the “baby” package for my car back in late September.

Trinity T2.
Hellraiser 2.85 pulley.
ID 1050 Injectors.
91/93 Tune.

I supplied the Stainless Works Catless Mids and left the Airbox alone with only the addition of a Green Filter. We had the car dyno run in at another location but i talked to Tim and Rhonda about adding the Racing Gas tune as the Texas Mile was fast approaching.
Along the way a set of Forced Induction Heat Spacers and Blanket found their way under the Supercharger-

So yesterday I made the long trip up to northern Illinois to have the car re-run with a good dose of VP MS109 unleaded. From the time I arrived till the time I left the Barth’s made me (a little guy) feel right at home.

This car is not my daily driver but if for any reason my 1 ton Ram goes down...shine, rain or blizzard it comes out of the garage because my employer excepts NO excuses for not showing up to work and it’s 25k a year in miles just to work.

We ran the car on the dyno with a shot of 93 Octane to produce an easy 811 rwhp.
Mixed in the Race Gas and saw 839 rwhp...
Tim added one more degree of timing and then it happened- 850.93 rwhp!

Along the way I’ve managed to missplace my dyno sheet but I’m very happy with the results!
I have to point out that this is an M6 car too- as some of us like to Stab Steer AND Shift. That Mcleod RXT Clutch is a good little Critter.

If you’ve ever thought about a Tim Barth tune I highly recommend their services and you won’t be disappointed. Rhonda is very knowledgeable about these cars and Tim showed me that extra effort in answering all my questions and helping me with the data logging. Good luck with the new Shop and you’ve got a customer for life here who really looks for the best way to invest very hard earned money!

Thank you again Tim and Rhonda!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another very happy customer here- I chose the “baby” package for my car back in late September.

Trinity T2.
Hellraiser 2.85 pulley.
ID 1050 Injectors.
91/93 Tune.

I supplied the Stainless Works Catless Mids and left the Airbox alone with only the addition of a Green Filter. We had the car dyno run in at another location but i talked to Tim and Rhonda about adding the Racing Gas tune as the Texas Mile was fast approaching.
Along the way a set of Forced Induction Heat Spacers and Blanket found their way under the Supercharger-

So yesterday I made the long trip up to northern Illinois to have the car re-run with a good dose of VP MS109 unleaded. From the time I arrived till the time I left the Barth’s made me (a little guy) feel right at home.

This car is not my daily driver but if for any reason my 1 ton Ram goes down...shine, rain or blizzard it comes out of the garage because my employer excepts NO excuses for not showing up to work and it’s 25k a year in miles just to work.

We ran the car on the dyno with a shot of 93 Octane to produce an easy 811 rwhp.
Mixed in the Race Gas and saw 839 rwhp...
Tim added one more degree of timing and then it happened- 850.93 rwhp!

Along the way I’ve managed to missplace my dyno sheet but I’m very happy with the results!
I have to point out that this is an M6 car too- as some of us like to Stab Steer AND Shift. That Mcleod RXT Clutch is a good little Critter.

If you’ve ever thought about a Tim Barth tune I highly recommend their services and you won’t be disappointed. Rhonda is very knowledgeable about these cars and Tim showed me that extra effort in answering all my questions and helping me with the data logging. Good luck with the new Shop and you’ve got a customer for life here who really looks for the best way to invest very hard earned money!

Thank you again Tim and Rhonda!
Thank you for the kind words and feedback!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you Shawn! Let me see if I can get this short video I whipped up to post.
Don’t know why it cut the logo off in the beginning- I’ll have to work on my editing skills.

Special thanks to my late father Gustave at the end- He lost his chance to order a brand New Plymouth Roadrunner in 1968 when he found out I was coming into this world...Instead he wound up with a leftover 1967 Dodge Monaco four door. His only other mistake was showing me how to turn wrenches. The world lost a humble but great man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts