SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Fully Agree! Too bad Awesome won't fit on a plate.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out if the man is a rogue Chrysler spy, or Ralph Gilles, or what!

I wonder if we'll EVER know the mystery of the great ResumeSpeed?

If there's ever a religion in the future centred around RS, I think now is when it started. :D

Reactions: Polo1

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
394 Posts
A short story about a RS type person in the summer of 2001. We ordered a 2002 Z06 and found a great forum for the Z06 Corvette and became a member. That forum was almost the same as this forum is, lots of good people and info. I noticed that one of the members of the forum, One Fast Dog, seemed to know everything about everything when it came to the order process of the Z06. To make a long and fun story short the guy knew what was happening several days ahead of the dealers, and he was right all the time. Our Z arrived at the Cottage Grove rail yard on a Sat. morning, at the time they were not delivering cars from the rail yard on Sat. The Dog told me that our car would be delivered that afternoon and that the dealer would be calling me telling me that our car had arrived at the dealership. Early that afternoon I got the call and the sales manager said our car arrived, and that they had never gotten cars on Sat. and that our car was the only one on the trailer. To finish up, in 2003 we did the whole 50th anniversary deal at the Corvette Museum and Nashville. Well, we then met One Fast Dog, name was Paul and he was a Vice President of GM for customer service. Amazing experience, amazing guy,,,,,,,, so, who or what is RS, could be One Fast Dog, now working for Dodge and SRT.
Thanks to RS for supplying the "meds" to keep us all safe during the Hellcat purchasing epidemic.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
90 Posts
Back in 2003-2004 Resume Speed was all over SRT Forums when the SRT-4 first hit. He knew all the ins and outs of what seemed like everything on that car. its been 12 years since then and it looks like he's still doing his thing.

Props to RS for taking the time to help out the SRT community!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
905 Posts
One more thumbs up for RS! Thanks buddy. Your help really means alot to us!

BTW, could you check on..... jk ;)

Reactions: Vinnerman

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
Gonna take a wild guess and say it is Ralph Gilles, but I'm sure RS will never tell. I think Ralph will be coming to the Spring Festival in Irvine and am looking forward to meeting him, if he shows up. From what I've heard, he is a real down to earth guy and very likable.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
He was spot on as my car was being built. Initially I would call my dealer and tell him what I had learned from RS and he would always say you can not believe what you read on line. Then a day or 2 later he would email me and confirm what I had already found out.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
482 Posts
we should all send letters to overhauling they could give him a car and overhaul it. he deserves it.

Reactions: caren
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.