SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Phantom Black with red seats/belts and Nav arrived December 4. It's better that I could of hoped for! What a fun car! I had a 70 Challenger R/T back in the day and always missed that car. When the Hellcat engine was announced I had to pull the trigger. Here is a pic of mine coming of the trailer with 3 miles on the odometer:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Trailer

And at home on the driveway:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats, how long did you have to wait? What options did you get?
Ordered car on September 15. Hit dealer December 3 and in my sweaty hands on December 4. I ordered the Phantom Black paint, Torqueflite, Navigation, and performance tires along with the ruby red interior and red seat belts. Nice touch to have window sticker say "This vehicle was built especially for James White".

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
My Phantom Black with red seats/belts and Nav arrived December 4. It's better that I could of hoped for! What a fun car! I had a 70 Challenger R/T back in the day and always missed that car. When the Hellcat engine was announced I had to pull the trigger. Here is a pic of mine coming of the trailer with 3 miles on the odometer:

View attachment 1494

View attachment 1495
Sweet ride man

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
218 Posts
Ordered car on September 15. Hit dealer December 3 and in my sweaty hands on December 4. I ordered the Phantom Black paint, Torqueflite, Navigation, and performance tires along with the ruby red interior and red seat belts. Nice touch to have window sticker say "This vehicle was built especially for James White".
how did they install that front license plate? from the dealer?

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts

View attachment 1494

View attachment 1495
Congrats! You are going to love the hp and all conveniences of a new car with the beast of the old 70s!!;)

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
744 Posts
Sweet. I order the exact same on Dec 13th so got my 3 months in waiting to go through like all of you have gone through. Can't wait, the Phantom Black looks awesome.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
So, how do you like it so far

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
575 Posts

View attachment 1494

View attachment 1495
Ive been on a holiday bender(burp) and missed a lot but not this>>>>>

Congrats man what a beauty!!

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
744 Posts

View attachment 1494

View attachment 1495
Do you have a picture of the interior please?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.