SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the introduction LX/LC platforms Chrysler/FCA did an awesome job with reintroducing the bold, bam in your face high impact car colors but one I haven't seen is the 1971 Curious Yellow? I always thought that was a cool color and one I would like to see on a new Challenger. Anyone else think it's a color they should come back out with?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
72 Posts
Citron Yella (Dodge name for Curious yellow) , Butterscotch, Panther Pink, and Medium Dark Turquoise would be so awesome! Those 4 colors would be the coolest colors ever! Just Awesome! Please dodge add at least one if not a couple of these colors. PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
170 Posts
Citron Yella (Dodge name for Curious yellow) , Butterscotch, Panther Pink, and Medium Dark Turquoise would be so awesome! Those 4 colors would be the coolest colors ever! Just Awesome! Please dodge add at least one if not a couple of these colors. PLEASE!!!
To be honest I never heard of any of the colors you listed. I just googled them all and they're all beautiful. They would look outstanding on a Challenger.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
646 Posts
I'm just glad F8 green made a comeback. I really don't like it on the 60's and 70's cars, but it just seems right on the modern recreations.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Agreed F8 turned out great! Cant go wrong bringing these old colors back.
View attachment 374545
I think F8 looks better on the new cars than it did on the old cars! All though... If I you had asked me a year or so ago what I thought would be the least likely color they would bring back... I would have said F8 :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts