SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first soft meetup for Houston Hellcats was awesome!

Thank you to each and everyone of you who had shown up and even a few who were on the way out of town for the Easter holiday still made it.

These are my pics but a few others I believe Greg and Zebug will submit part 2 pics and video as well which we will post later on.

Thank you all once again and we will prepare for our first official major meetup at the end of this month.

Vehicle Car Automotive design Building House
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Performance car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Dodge challenger
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Performance car Automotive design
People Town Public space Snapshot Pedestrian
People Community Crowd Event Sitting
Community Event Recreation Table Tree

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Lotta HP in that video;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
That was pretty cool rolling with everyone.

We had a 392 flying down the highway until he recognized what he was passing and those brakes got slammed on. We certainly have a good group of people here, can't wait to see you all again and meet the rest

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a little video of the cruise. I like at the end you can see all the cats in the side mirror

Hellcat cruise:
Love the video, sorry I didn't realize to slow down so you could shoot the video from my side angle lol

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
That was pretty cool rolling with everyone.

We had a 392 flying down the highway until he recognized what he was passing and those brakes got slammed on. We certainly have a good group of people here, can't wait to see you all again and meet the rest
I can't wait for you to get HCDC to the dragstrip since I'm not there

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't wait for you to get HCDC to the dragstrip since I'm not there
well some members at the meet-up this morning mentioned doing an exclusive hellcat drag race day for fun and practice at some point in the near future. I'm not doing that until I upgrade my DS at the very least but wouldn't mind going to one with our group :)

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
The first soft meetup for Houston Hellcats was awesome!

Thank you to each and everyone of you who had shown up and even a few who were on the way out of town for the Easter holiday still made it.

These are my pics but a few others I believe Greg and Zebug will submit part 2 pics and video as well which we will post later on.

Thank you all once again and we will prepare for our first official major meetup at the end of this month.

View attachment 8976 View attachment 8977 View attachment 8978 View attachment 8979 View attachment 8980 View attachment 8981 View attachment 8982 View attachment 8983 View attachment 8985 View attachment 8986 View attachment 8987 View attachment 8988
That is an awesome day! So glad you were able to get together!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Reactions: 73cuda
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.