SRT Hellcat Forum banner

The first thing I'm going to do with my Hellcat is....(fill in the blank)

17078 185
...pop my flash-drive into the UConnect and upload Kick Start My Heart by Motley Crue (since it is the song on the original Hellcat video I saw), crank up the volume, and tear out of the dealership!
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Wash it at the dealership, told them not to let the lot boys do it. Then I am getting a picture with my old and new baby next to each other and me in the middle! Then I am going to plug in my IPod, play with all the UConnect buttons, pick my first 500 mile tune list, mostly Metallica, Offspring, AC/DC, Halestorm and one Jason Aldean. Hey, I need to keep it under 60 and Jason will help keep me calm! I know I am supposed to be careful, but I have to leave a little tread at the dealership, they won't have a Hellcat to show peeps so, they need a lil somethin to show the fans!!;)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
...start it up and depress the accelerator at the dealership - and smile as I listen to the SC 6.2L shout for me. Then it can sing to me on my 8+ hour drive home. Ooh Mama! :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
That is awesome!! Does she get to drive first? That would be even more awesome!!:)
Lol thanks I think even if I offered for her to drive first she would let me do it because she knows I'm a big kid when it comes to this lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
424 Posts
The first thing I am going to do is see if I can bust the 200 mph mark on Grand Parkway like the twinn turbo Slomaro that

Lingenfelter built and featured on U-Tube.

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
The first thing I am going to do is see if I can bust the 200 mph mark on Grand Parkway like the twinn turbo Slomaro that

Lingenfelter built and featured on U-Tube.
I love that SLOMARO!!! I am totally using that one for my neighbor I blame all the shizzy I do on! "Wasn't me that tore rubber at the corner, it was the Slomaro Dude!!" LOL!;)

·
Registered
‘22 Redeye
331 Posts
LMFAO! Definitely a controversial item. Are you going to replace with Supercharged or leave it?:rolleyes:
I'm thinking "Kompressor" emblems from a Mercedes on the sides. If Fiat isn't proud of the engineering between the fenders I might as well give respect to the manufacturer who brought this Challenger platform to life.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
Taking a vacation week when I get her. A quick wash, tune to Octane on SAT radio then see how fast I can get to 500 miles. If its snowing, right into the heated garage for paint correction. I'm sure with all the rail dust and seagull crap the pain will need some decontamination. Those seagulls love thoise holding lots by the way...:eek:

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.