SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so tonight the wife and drove down to Fredericksburg old town to get some quick shopping in and have a drink/appetizers at Keybecca's (wine bar, good food) - so I always park where I know I can keep an eye on the car.

It was crazy the amount of people whipping out the cameras and stopping to look at the car. I'm not talking a few people, a lot of folks apparently are well aware of the new Hellcat. We were dining for about an hour and I swear it started to become uncomfortable with the amount of traffic around the car. Everyone appeared to be respectful, I'm just always cautious.

When we left, a group of guys popped out of another place and engaged us immediately. They were super jazzed about the car and knew a lot of details. Pretty cool night overall....even got the "Oh @@ck, that's a Hellcat" from a guy passing by while we were talking to the other guys.

Weird, but cool. The car is far more talked about than I thought.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Ok, so tonight the wife and drove down to Fredericksburg old town to get some quick shopping in and have a drink/appetizers at Keybecca's (wine bar, good food) - so I always park where I know I can keep an eye on the car.

It was crazy the amount of people whipping out the cameras and stopping to look at the car. I'm not talking a few people, a lot of folks apparently are well aware of the new Hellcat. We were dining for about an hour and I swear it started to become uncomfortable with the amount of traffic around the car. Everyone appeared to be respectful, I'm just always cautious.

When we left, a group of guys popped out of another place and engaged us immediately. They were super jazzed about the car and knew a lot of details. Pretty cool night overall....even got the "Oh @@ck, that's a Hellcat" from a guy passing by while we were talking to the other guys.

It's really fun when there is a barricade so you can control their distance.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
I need a barricade, can't stand morons around my car

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
I've gotten many thumbs up on the road, requests to rev, saw at least 2 people taking pictures while I was driving (passengers, luckily) this week, saw multiple people taking pictures of the car while at lunch this week, etc. Really draws a crowd if there are car guys around... if not, it actually sort of blends in if it's not running. :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
553 Posts

We have made a great purchase my friend!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
615 Posts

Nice! I used to live in Stafford too!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,553 Posts
Very cool,,,I could talk about my car all day,,, does that make me conceded?
I think all of us on this site have conceded that it's the rock star of the auto world; But I'll talk about it all day, and don't think I'm conceited!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.