SRT Hellcat Forum banner

The Hooligan has arrived

3270 31
Awsome site, it is good to be here, i usually hang on the LX Forum but it is always kool to check out other sites, I ordered my Hellcat back in August after i came home from Carlisle and left all kinds of drool all over the black Hellcat there and when Ralph did his burnout (with traction control still on) i was sold, must have one. kan't wait to have a one of these historic rides. i am so going to jail this summer, i will have to start a bail fund.

My name is Steve and i hail from the great white north, looking forward to talking with you all
Reactions: BossHawg
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,944 Posts
Welcome Hooligan!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Welcome from Upstate New York, Steve!
Enjoy the forum! :D

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Hello, Steve. Welcome to the site. Anybody want to take bets who ends up in jail first: Steve or Tammie?
I get two deferrals a year for tickets! I will accept donations for my speeding ticket fund though so if you do take bets when YOU ALL LOSE I get the money to pay for my tickets!! LMAO!;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the warm welcome, feels nice as i look at the white stuff falling out of the sky this morning. And hello Rob, thanks for telling me about the site (nice avatar btw, does your wife know?), ok guys where do you get that kool sig pic from?

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
396 Posts
thanks for the warm welcome, feels nice as i look at the white stuff falling out of the sky this morning. And hello Rob, thanks for telling me about the site (nice avatar btw, does your wife know?), ok guys where do you get that kool sig pic from?
If she knew I would not be typing this lol
Robert

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.