SRT Hellcat Forum banner

THE LATEST REGARDING LAGUNA LEATHER!

9213 41
THIS IS CALLED A SAD DAY FOR THOSE THAT ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE THEIR HELLCAT WITH LAGUNA LEATHER!

Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:00 PM
To:
Cc:
Subject: **HOT - Action Required By 1:00 CST Tomorrow - Removal of Laguna Leather
Importance: High

Sales Team,

First, let me state that no dealer will lose allocation – Balance out will not take place on Hellcat until all orders within allocation have been scheduled.

The supplier has run into an issue and can’t supply the amount of Laguna Leather *JB to build the first 6 weeks of production.

As a result, orders need to be modified for production in October/November.

·If I don’t receive this communication, the order will be modified

·Remove Laguna Leather *JB and vehicle will be built in October

·Leave Laguna Leather *JB on the order and wait until December production

**Important – There are 2 tabs on the attachment

·Scheduled – C-D will regress to BX unless changed

·BX orders – Can be built in October if modified

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for the quick response.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JBS$, I a
First, no sunroof, now no leather seats. This my friends is bull crap! It is not like they did not know a year ago that customer's would be purchasing cars.
I agree with you. I dropped the sunroof out of the build so I didn't have to wait until January. I am not going to back off the leather though and will check tomorrow about adding the sunroof back to the build. The Boy Scout motto of "Be Prepared" doesn't seem to be applicable to our Hellcat product.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Whomever did the planning on this needs to be reprimanded. This is a $60,000 plus vehicle with minimal options. Do they really think that only a few would want the upgraded material? I personally wonder why a $60 block heater would be an option. The engineers seemed to have done a great job but the sales team needs to go back to marketing college. Rule #1
Dont offer something you cant supply.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
297 Posts
I'm assuming some of the hellcats on the first allocation will be produced with the Laguna leather option . The real question is how will dodge decide which dealerships get it and which don't ?? They may give preference to the larger dealerships in the same manner they are allocating more cars to larger dealers .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
424 Posts
What is the big deal? Take what they have now or wait a couple of months and get you you want.

I have been waiting almost two months now. Be patient and get what you want or sacrifice now.

The first ones should show up mid to end October.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
THIS IS CALLED A SAD DAY FOR THOSE THAT ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE THEIR HELLCAT WITH LAGUNA LEATHER!

Sent:
Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:00 PM
To:
Cc:
Subject:
**HOT - Action Required By 1:00 CST Tomorrow - Removal of Laguna Leather
Importance: High

Sales Team,

First, let me state that no dealer will lose allocation – Balance out will not take place on Hellcat until all orders within allocation have been scheduled.

The supplier has run into an issue and can’t supply the amount of Laguna Leather *JB to build the first 6 weeks of production.

As a result, orders need to be modified for production in October/November.

·If I don’t receive this communication, the order will be modified

·Remove Laguna Leather *JB and vehicle will be built in October

·Leave Laguna Leather *JB on the order and wait until December production

**Important – There are 2 tabs on the attachment

·Scheduled – C-D will regress to BX unless changed

·BX orders – Can be built in October if modified

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for the quick response.
Thx my rep notified me yesterday.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
I havnt heard a thing... tryin to decide if I really want the Laguna! maybe I can get the red belts n brass monkey rims if I have to wait

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I havnt heard a thing... tryin to decide if I really want the Laguna! maybe I can get the red belts n brass monkey rims if I have to wait
Well when my rep called, I debated but quickly said eh, the premium leather and suede is great too plus I rather get my hellcat in the first batch production.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Besides the sunroof, monkey brass, Laguna, red belts what else have they cut? What's next the supercharger? Come on Chrysler, we are willing to pay the 70 g's, just do what you say you are going to do. Hopefully there is not someone from Chrysler watching this and they just moved my order to the back of the line. I think I saw a black helicopter when I was getting my mail! :) :)

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Besides the sunroof, monkey brass, Laguna, red belts what else have they cut? What's next the supercharger? Come on Chrysler, we are willing to pay the 70 g's, just do what you say you are going to do. Hopefully there is not someone from Chrysler watching this and they just moved my order to the back of the line. I think I saw a black helicopter when I was getting my mail! :) :)
HOW-BOUT-IT! HA! I wanted the sapia laguna too which isn't even avail with green! or a block heater.. whats gettn my bird is people walking in days after orders opened and plunking down $$ and getting their VIN in a few days when ive had money down and order ready since Aug 4th

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.