SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
I havnt heard a thing... tryin to decide if I really want the Laguna! maybe I can get the red belts n brass monkey rims if I have to wait

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Besides the sunroof, monkey brass, Laguna, red belts what else have they cut? What's next the supercharger? Come on Chrysler, we are willing to pay the 70 g's, just do what you say you are going to do. Hopefully there is not someone from Chrysler watching this and they just moved my order to the back of the line. I think I saw a black helicopter when I was getting my mail! :) :)
HOW-BOUT-IT! HA! I wanted the sapia laguna too which isn't even avail with green! or a block heater.. whats gettn my bird is people walking in days after orders opened and plunking down $$ and getting their VIN in a few days when ive had money down and order ready since Aug 4th

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Just got word from my dealer that my Sublime auto navi Laguna satin hood block heater(lol) went D1 and has a build date of 11/4. We shall see. He said of the 3 allocations they received mine is the only one with a build date. Also said that to his knowledge nobody has received their production Hellcat yet either. Apparently for whatever reason, Dodge is being very vague about these cars and getting reliable information is very difficult if not impossible for the dealers.
awesome! im happy for you.. maybe mine will be next! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.