SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And, as things usually do, this project began with a repeating question, which I think sounded like this. "I love my stock Demon wheels. Blah blah blah. Hahahaha! Do you have them wider, so I can run 335/345?" To be honest, we had this as a low priority project, but the same question kept coming. So, during the Christmas break, on one of those nights when I probably had too much to drink, I said. F*** it. Let's roll with this. And here they are: 20x11.5, 20x13. Enjoy!

* We will be doing a run of rears only, for those who want just a set of rears. Can make them in any size 20x12, 20x12.5, etc. Shoot us pm with any question.

20x11.5, 20x13

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
550 Posts
Nice I’m in

·
Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks hot!

And you know what else looks hot? Your Filthy Redeye above; love how it turned out. I wonder how many have it as their screen saver? I know I do. Hahaha!

Yeah man. This Demon set is sizzlinnnng, and it's here waiting for anyone with enough cojones and mula to take it. Hahaha!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,202 Posts
these look awesome.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
62 Posts
Im interested in these rims as well as another deal you have going. Can you quote me on these as a package deal
Looking for 20x11 305 35 20, 20x12 345 35 20 PS4s for a challenger WB redeye. Im open if you have a better config for this setup

·
Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im interested in these rims as well as another deal you have going. Can you quote me on these as a package deal
Looking for 20x11 305 35 20, 20x12 345 35 20 PS4s for a challenger WB redeye. Im open if you have a better config for this setup
Ok. Cool. Message headed your way. Thanks.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
220 Posts
You're late to the party. Biz made me some a year and a half ago. They are good looking wheels and I'm sure they'll sell like hot cakes though!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts