·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
29 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
705 Posts
Im interested, but also would like to see 345 on a demon.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
62 Posts
Looks dam good! What do you think about powder coating the barel to match the paint? I think that would look sick..

·
Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah man. That inner barrel in Blue should pop hard. But keep in mind that color matching is generally done with wet paint, because powder companies don't match vehicle colors all the time.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,202 Posts
those really came out amazing a gray on my F8 would be sick. with tires and sensors are there 2 numbers in front of the comma?

·
Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
those really came out amazing a gray on my F8 would be sick. with tires and sensors are there 2 numbers in front of the comma?
Single digit. Just 8 and change. Hit me up if wanting to take one to the dance; they will be the life of the party for sure.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Can we see more pics of the 13 inch wide wheels mounted on the charger? Looks great.

·
Vendor
Charger SRT Hellcat
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
As soon as I get pic from customers who purchased I'll put them up fro sure. I know last set that went out has not been mounted yet. Stay tuned...

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,480 Posts
Im thinking 11.5x20 305-315 front and 12x20 325 rear. PM me a price if possible and also if you think those sizes would work together.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts