SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
In kansas City we have a huge rail unloading lot. Almost empty right now. If they haven’t laid everyone off I’d think it would sail right through that. The dealer is about 10 miles from there.

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
18 Posts
I’m scheduled to be built on the 23rd. Are you saying that won’t happen?
Nope, afraid not. The plant is closed all week. Don't know how/when the Dodge system updates the dates due to a plant shutdown but check with your dealer next week as I assume you will have an updated shipping date.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
He did tell to call him the day before. So frustrating. Its a surprise birthday present for my wife. In July, now I’m a small present in!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thoughts on the chance it might not ever be built? I have a VIN number.
If you have a VIN it will be built as it means dealer has an allocation and will be fulfilled as it is a sold order. Dealers ordering ones that are not sold I wouldn’t count on at this point. They are going to focused on sold orders.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
Thank you. That makes me feel better that I will eventually get it. Looking forward to it. I got a loan from my bank when I ordered it, I’ve already made 2 payments!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
My brother and I ordered on the same day In June. He got his 3 weeks later, I’m still waiting! Once we had a VIN the bank would lend the money. It’s a surprise for my wife and we were going to be traveling so I wanted the money in the bank so the car would be here when we got back. But no car yet, but have a loan.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My brother and I ordered on the same day In June. He got his 3 weeks later, I’m still waiting! Once we had a VIN the bank would lend the money. It’s a surprise for my wife and we were going to be traveling so I wanted the money in the bank so the car would be here when we got back. But no car yet, but have a loan.

That’s quite the surprise. Has she said she wanted one or does she not even know anything about the Durango Hellcat? Did you brother just take over a dealer order, how did he get it in 3 weeks that seems super fast right now.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
She looked at them when my brother ordered his. I got enough out of her for color and some options. She’s a go fast kind of gal, so I know she’ll enjoy it. She told me not to order one cause she didn’t want to spend the money. But it’s time to replace her 12 year old suburban.

Not sure how he got his so fast. But I’m jealous!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
Update today. Says it’s”framing”. Sales geek had no idea. I also didn’t know I was buying a new house lol.

81 - 100 of 130 Posts