SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
99 Viper GTS Black on Connolly Cognac Stripe Delete 1OF77
128 Posts
Honestly I’m not surprised the V8 will live on. Just shocked that the Hellcat will….

Like 100% completely totally stunned by this claim.

Hopefully it’s true. And hopefully they figure out the manual trans thing. Otherwise as soon as this economy crashes and burns I’ll be scooping up the lowest mileage 2019+ Challenger HCWB M6, with full leather, in either black, F8 or Sublime, that I can find.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
OP THANK YOU, has a link to a Nov 21' article where they said the Fratzog would indicate EV but I couldn't find the article when I was looking for it.

From Nov 21': Is August "Early next year"?
Rectangle Font Circle Screenshot Paper product

One reason I don't like the V6 Charger/Challengers, water down the market:

Font Circle Pattern Art Number

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heck, they can keep the current crop of insanely good Hellcat engines and in a much lighter/updated frame, also built for handling, they could easily not HAVE to create all-new V8's for what will be the new "Hellcat" or its replacement? Just conjecture, obviously...or I wonder if they'll go to some kind of smaller/lighter V8 Twin Turbo format?

·
Registered
2022 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
26 Posts
I would guess they would use the 6.4 or the 5.7, I can't believe that they would spend the R/D for a new engine for a limited time. Still great news for those who would want them though, if it is true.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts