SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done the CQuartz Finest on any of their cars? I'm thinking about it. I'm really wondering if it's worth spending $1k??? That's what my local dealer approximated the cost to be.

He says the process involves many cleaning, stripping, buffing, and applying steps...

I'm curious as to people's experiences.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Has anyone done the CQuartz Finest on any of their cars? I'm thinking about it. I'm really wondering if it's worth spending $1k??? That's what my local dealer approximated the cost to be.

He says the process involves many cleaning, stripping, buffing, and applying steps...

I'm curious as to people's experiences.
I'd check with Dan Carter under the "First Hawaiian Hellcat" thread. I believe he had it done, and he seemed to be very well versed and pro-CQuartz.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,379 Posts
Mine will be done this afternoon. Lengthy process if done right; 50 hours. But that includes glass, interior treatment, removal of wheels to treat fender walls, rims, engine bay etc etc beyond just exterior treatment. Not a detail expert. I do know mine gets a foam bath to,remove impurities, clay bared (twice in process) taping off everything and a ton of,other steps. I will detail them later and post pics. This is in addition to Xpel paint protection. Afterwards off to window tint. Then back to the dealer they're using a p.r. firm to make a commercial, also a local new channel who's doing same. (Went off topic in short highly recommend.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.