SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
178 Posts
Have you seen DG in person? It looks really good.
Seen it in person? Are you serious? I live in NW Ohio, I see it daily. I had to look at a DG Challenger while I was buying my car.
I wish I never had to see it in the first place. Clear coat primer. "Hey, how come they forgot to paint your car?"
One of the all time worst colors ever. I hate F8, but DG is worse. Some of the old late 60's to early 70's colors are worse than DG is. Barely. That awful butterscotch color that a couple of different cars came in, wow. The flesh tone Ford stuff pretty much is the king of bad colors. I had a Mercury Zephyr rental in flesh tone, inside and out. Yikes.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
475 Posts
Seen it in person? Are you serious? I live in NW Ohio, I see it daily. I had to look at a DG Challenger while I was buying my car.
I wish I never had to see it in the first place. Clear coat primer. "Hey, how come they forgot to paint your car?"
One of the all time worst colors ever. I hate F8, but DG is worse. Some of the old late 60's to early 70's colors are worse than DG is. Barely. That awful butterscotch color that a couple of different cars came in, wow. The flesh tone Ford stuff pretty much is the king of bad colors. I had a Mercury Zephyr rental in flesh tone, inside and out. Yikes.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Let's not lump F8 Green into this nonsense =p

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,480 Posts
I probably would have ordered F8 if it had the original dark Metallic flake to it compared to the gold pearl look today. Still is a great color. DG isn't bad see one around here once in a while it's a Scat but with PCP accents and looks great!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I love the DG color. I wish it was available on the 2020 wide body builds. Smoke Show is a terrible downgrade from this option.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
320 Posts
I have an 18WB in DG, love it! Reminds me of the battleship/machinery gray, and it blends in on most roads...OH, the flat Black hood goes extremely well as an accent!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,080 Posts
I guess I’m in the minority because I like it. That’s a pretty basic challenger in the pic so most colors would look kinda bland. Imagine it in a widebody with carbon stripes or satin hood. It would look killer, imo.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
93 Posts
I saw it in person, just awful.
If it isn't the lowest production color this year I will be shocked.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Chrysler does a good job with colors but this isn't it. I'd like to see them poach someone from BMW or Porsche to help with the next set of colors for the upcoming models.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
743 Posts
HaHa. Pretty funny. When Destroyer Gray was released I told my wife I’m buying that car. When I replaced it with the RE WB I told the dealer the only other color I would consider is F8 Green. But then again I would love to see Smoke Show on a WB with black hood, windows tinted super dark and everything blacked out. I think I would like it. Haven’t seen one in person yet. The car I traded on the 1st cat was Tored Red.
E2F9C89C-75AD-4093-A737-E6336E471B56.jpeg

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
320 Posts
I 2nd the Primer Gray looking paint job...bring back the Destroyer gray....Much better!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
245 Posts
Totally gross..LOL looks like a car that has been primed and waiting for paint....LOL
Sorry.....:rolleyes:
😜Oh boy -- I will take it a step further. Waiting for paint? Still looks like it is in it`s first stage of sanding to me - Doh!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,509 Posts
DG much better.

They should call this color The Blah Show.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts