SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to know where did you folks get them since I’d like to take off the Dodge letters in the rear of the car and replace it with the Hellcat head as I’ve seen it on some Hellcats and it looks great back there. Is it an actual Emblem itself or something different? Anyone have links or know where I can purchase it? if so please share, thanks.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think for most, including me, the badge used on the rear is the same as the one on the right front quarter panel. Which would put the "Cat" facing right on the rear of the car. You can search right side OEM Hellcat badge on ebay.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,109 Posts
guys, I don't get it..... when I see cats on the rear, plate frames, grille emblems, on every billet piece under the hood, I start to get catted out.
These are my favorite.
514d8GL4roL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_PIStarRatingFIVE,BottomLeft,360,-6_SR600,3...png

Reactions: Unavowed and SRTCVO

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used vinyl decal from luxe auto, it’s double layered to make the embossed look. The air bubbles went away after couple hours View attachment 571499 View attachment 571500
I used vinyl decal from luxe auto, it’s double layered to make the embossed look. The air bubbles went away after couple hours View attachment 571499 View attachment 571500 View attachment 571501

I do like the third photo where it looks like a Satin black Decal. Did you get that from Luxe auto? I couldn't find it for some reason.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for sharing the pics guys, it looks good on your cars. I found this Emblem on eBay (also on Amazon which is cheaper than ebays) it's for the Charger Hellcat and my car is the Challenger Hellcat which I couldn’t find for the Challenger but a Hellcat Emblem is a Hellcat Emblem so it’s all the same. I’m assuming it’s the same size Emblem on the sides of the car on my 2019 Cat. I’m thinking about purchasing it to place it where the Dodge lettering would be tooken off.

The emblem comes in white so I’m gunna decide whether to paint it Gloss black or Satin black. Since my Challenger is black which colored paint do you guys think I should go with? I know it's personal preference but would love to hear your opinions as to which you all think would look better.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I do like the third photo where it looks like a Satin black Decal. Did you get that from Luxe auto? I couldn't find it for some reason.
I will speak for Tonz214 mine was also Luxe. He applied his satin black over the HC. I like the look, just wish I would have thought of it! As far as too many HCs, each his own👍😁

·
Registered
2016 Hellcat Challenger A8
4 Posts
Yes it’s from luxe auto it’s the triple layer taillight decal first I placed the hellcat logo then the satin decal to cover, added some heat for the embossed look

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pics guys, it looks good on your cars. I found this Emblem on eBay (also on Amazon which is cheaper than ebays) it's for the Charger Hellcat and my car is the Challenger Hellcat which I couldn’t find for the Challenger but a Hellcat Emblem is a Hellcat Emblem so it’s all the same. I’m assuming it’s the same size Emblem on the sides of the car on my 2019 Cat. I’m thinking about purchasing it to place it where the Dodge lettering would be tooken off.

The emblem comes in white so I’m gunna decide whether to paint it Gloss black or Satin black. Since my Challenger is black which colored paint do you guys think I should go with? I know it's personal preference but would love to hear your opinions as to which you all think would look better.

I got these as well and swapped out my fender badges (painted them satin black)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice...where did you purchase those? I may eventually swap out my rear decal for those. How do they compare in size to the Luxe decal HC?
I got them off of Amazon for around 60 bucks, they are smaller then then Luxe decal though but bigger then the original hellcat emblem by a lot

1 - 14 of 14 Posts