SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
49 Posts
Perfect. I had the exact same built when I ordered mine in 2018. Red interior as well.
Only downside is black is a real ***** to keep clean lol
PPF the exterior and you won’t have to worry about fine scratches that show insanely easy on black paint.

· Registered
2021 charger hellcat redeye
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yo bro thanks for telling me appreciate it and do the brass monkeys get dirty and when you clean them do they look the same like the photo. also because I used to have a old 2018 Destroyer gray Hellcat and the front rims used to get really dirty .

· HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,747 Posts
Not a fan of any of that combo. Black/gold/red completely clashes imo. Your money, your taste. Our opinions mean nothing.

Reactions: Mattm400

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye
209 Posts
Everyone should get what they like. That being said, as someone who just sold a pitch black Challenger Hellcat, I will never own a black car ever again. It's looks incredible when clean, but it's only clean for 5 mins, and shows every imperfection, no matter how minor or small.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
106 Posts

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.