SRT Hellcat Forum banner

121 - 140 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
You made an offer of $61K and they accepted on the spot.... "pretty sure I am pulling the trigger tomorrow".. what?
Yeah, I wondered about that as well. For me, if I make an offer without contingencies, it's a done deal if they accept it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,909 Posts
plenty have dealt with Koons. Seems to me there’s a rep from them on here. Only BS thing they do on their site is their advertised price doesn’t include the big fat destination charge. However if you deal with the sales person on here (Erica maybe?) they were doing 4% under invoice minus incentives last I heard.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,526 Posts
plenty have dealt with Koons. Seems to me there’s a rep from them on here. Only BS thing they do on their site is their advertised price doesn’t include the big fat destination charge. However if you deal with the sales person on here (Erica maybe?) they were doing 4% under invoice minus incentives last I heard.
Erica is out. Craig is in.

·
Registered
In The Market
139 Posts
Thanks. I’d have to add a 3k miles drive home, or an extra 3k for enclosed shipping. They have an Octane that is nicely equipped right now. Thanks all.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,526 Posts
Thanks. I’d have to add a 3k miles drive home, or an extra 3k for enclosed shipping. They have an Octane that is nicely equipped right now. Thanks all.
Whereabouts are you located? There are a few dealers who are really dealing rn

·
Registered
In The Market
115 Posts
I wonder if Dodge is going to add some finance deals soon? Mustang joined with Camaro for 0% for 84 months plus 120 days deferred payment. Granted that is only on 19's at the moment.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,526 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
6 Posts
I wonder if Dodge is going to add some finance deals soon? Mustang joined with Camaro for 0% for 84 months plus 120 days deferred payment. Granted that is only on 19's at the moment.
Can you confirm if 0% for 84 and deferred payment applies to their higher trims for comparison to Hellcat and Redeyes?

·
Registered
In The Market
115 Posts
Can you confirm if 0% for 84 and deferred payment applies to their higher trims for comparison to Hellcat and Redeyes?
Don't quote me on it, but I believe the Camaro's are all trims with Corvettes for 72 months. As for the Mustang, it only goes up to the GT right now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought my 2017 in May 2019 with 10,500 miles and only in-service for 14 months. Paid $21,000 below the original sticker and pay only $390/month with a 2.9% interest rate.
The numbers don't jive. Unless of course, you "forgot" to mention you put ~$20k down.

At 60 months & 2.9% that's a loan of only $22k.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
245 Posts
The numbers don't jive. Unless of course, you "forgot" to mention you put ~$20k down.

At 60 months & 2.9% that's a loan of only $22k.
Of course I put money down. Like most folks do, I paid for half of the cost and financed the other half.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Of course I put money down. Like most folks do, I paid for half of the cost and financed the other half.
Perhaps I misunderstood your previous post. You made it seem like 600 and $700+ payments were bad deals and used yours as an example of a much better deal. But those higher payments were leases with little to nothing down. At best it seems like comparing apples and oranges.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,526 Posts
Probably should have les with that Lol. Wouldve put things in better perspective.

·
Registered
In The Market
139 Posts
Koons won’t sell to CA residents for some reason. Isn’t there some big dodge dealer in San Jose or Gilroy that cuts deals?
Normandin has been Dealer from hell in the past. Gilroy doesn’t have much right now. Didn’t know about not selling to California. Thanks for that. Normandin wanted 45k for the 09 R/T when new. Got it for 30 in Allentown and had it shipped. Had to take it to DMV for inspection and smog even though 50 state car. Hell of a time getting around the Taco truck.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
245 Posts
4everbroke and Slowpoke387,
I reread my post and definitely see how it's misleading without my down payment and amount financed information included. I tried to edit the post to add that information but the edit function isn't working right now. Sorry about the confusion.

Dean

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,350 Posts
Koons won’t sell to CA residents for some reason. Isn’t there some big dodge dealer in San Jose or Gilroy that cuts deals?
Because of CA strict emission laws.

121 - 140 of 187 Posts