SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,983 Posts
@hpindy You may have already seen this posted.

[IMG alt="HighHorseman"]https://www.hellcat.org/d2/avatars/m/4/4568.jpg?1537276925[/IMG]
HighHorseman
· Vendor
Joined Sep 17, 2015
·
460 Posts
Discussion Starter • #1 2 days ago
This next run of our 105mm Hellcat/Demon/Redeye/Trackhawk throttle bodies is ready! Pre-orders are starting to ship out today. Did you order yours yet? Get them while supplies last, they're first come first served!

www.highhorseperformance.com

HHP Racing Hellcat, Demon, Redeye, Trackhawk & Hellephant - 105mm Throttle Body - HHP105HCTB
HHP Racing Dodge 6.2L Hellcat Demon Redeye, Jeep Trackhawk & MOPAR Hellephant 105mm Electronic Throttle Body - HHP105HCTB

HHP Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk & Hellephant 105mm Throttle Body - HCTB-105

Size does matter! Our true 105mm throttle bodies allow more airflow to pass into your supercharger, and more airflow means more power. On higher boost levels we've seen up to 30 more horsepower when running this throttle body.

As seen on TOPCAT, and other high horsepower HHP Hellcats.

Uses factory Hellcat throttlebody motors, not the cheap stuff here like the competition!

Also comes with a Cometic 105mm Throttlebody Gasket and install bolts.

HHP Recommends port matching your snout to this throttlebody. The stock snout opening is smaller than 105mm so simply bolting it on will not give you all of the power gains possible. Contact HHP for more information.

Is there a Core Charge? No, but we are buying back your stock, usable throttlebody for $75.00 store credit per unit. Send it in and as long as it tests out as serviceable we'll get the credit on your account. Deductions will be made for broken housings, connectors, burned up motors, etc.

Show Full Signature
Home Of The Worlds Fastest Hellcats

www.HellcatRaceParts.com & www.DemonRaceParts.com
by High Horse Performance, Inc.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@hpindy You may have already seen this posted.

[IMG alt="HighHorseman"]https://www.hellcat.org/d2/avatars/m/4/4568.jpg?1537276925[/IMG]
HighHorseman
· Vendor
Joined Sep 17, 2015
·
460 Posts
Discussion Starter • #1 2 days ago
This next run of our 105mm Hellcat/Demon/Redeye/Trackhawk throttle bodies is ready! Pre-orders are starting to ship out today. Did you order yours yet? Get them while supplies last, they're first come first served!

HHP Racing Hellcat, Demon, Redeye, Trackhawk & Hellephant - 105mm Throttle Body - HHP105HCTB
HHP Racing Dodge 6.2L Hellcat Demon Redeye, Jeep Trackhawk & MOPAR Hellephant 105mm Electronic Throttle Body - HHP105HCTB

HHP Hellcat, Demon, Trackhawk & Hellephant 105mm Throttle Body - HCTB-105

Size does matter! Our true 105mm throttle bodies allow more airflow to pass into your supercharger, and more airflow means more power. On higher boost levels we've seen up to 30 more horsepower when running this throttle body.

As seen on TOPCAT, and other high horsepower HHP Hellcats.

Uses factory Hellcat throttlebody motors, not the cheap stuff here like the competition!

Also comes with a Cometic 105mm Throttlebody Gasket and install bolts.

HHP Recommends port matching your snout to this throttlebody. The stock snout opening is smaller than 105mm so simply bolting it on will not give you all of the power gains possible. Contact HHP for more information.

Is there a Core Charge? No, but we are buying back your stock, usable throttlebody for $75.00 store credit per unit. Send it in and as long as it tests out as serviceable we'll get the credit on your account. Deductions will be made for broken housings, connectors, burned up motors, etc.

Show Full Signature
Home Of The Worlds Fastest Hellcats

www.HellcatRaceParts.com & www.DemonRaceParts.com
by High Horse Performance, Inc.
I have seen this one. I'm trying to get them all in one thread .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,983 Posts
Someone mentioned Gearhead.
They being good products too and are usually Tested.

Linda :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
116 Posts
Here's VMP. I talked to them today.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's VMP. I talked to them today.
Thank you for adding to the list .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
95 Posts
Just quick question can you still run the 105 on stock with not porting the snout I know down the road I’ll get it ported to get the full benefits but I just want upgrade it since my throttle already need to be replace or just just get the 95mm

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
568 Posts
Just quick question can you still run the 105 on stock with not porting the snout I know down the road I’ll get it ported to get the full benefits but I just want upgrade it since my throttle already need to be replace or just just get the 95mm
No. Blade won't open.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts