SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SSDD
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,478 Posts
Reminds me of the guy in Bagdad saying there was no invasion by US troops ...while there were tanks rolling through the city

Thousands of orders going nowhere ..."We'll make them all happy". Ok..whatever..enjoy your evening at the movies

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,662 Posts
If your happy & you know it, your face will surely show it .......... :(:eek:o_O:mad:

Guess not yet ....................

Reactions: 209srt8s

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
258 Posts
Exactly. You're learning how to decipher excutive "deflect the question" speak. It's downhill from there.
Yep...I learned from the best. The VP that I reported to back when I had a real job always responded with a resounding "no problem" in situations such as this...it was not in the automotive industry and the company did go broke... eventually...but it took several years...:oops:

Another old southern saying that comes to mind "load the wagon, don't worry about the mule";)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I know we are all pissed and angry. But im holding out faith, given the vins that have been doled out in the oast few weeks that they are trying to get us our cars.

Yes it might be a few months but I think we all pulled toether to affect change. I have to wonder if not for our emails and forum posts we might still be getting 1 vin a month.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,662 Posts
Another old southern saying that comes to mind "load the wagon, don't worry about the mule";)
Wagon seems loaded to overflowing, most of the cargo seems to have come from the mule ! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Since this is already posted, I'm going to close the thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.