SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Time to order my wife her Hellcat Charger

2358 11
Our dealer called this afternoon letting my wife know her allocation for a Charger is ready to use. We need to finalize what she wants and place the order on wed. I'm thinking a fully optioned cat since this will be her new daily driver.. MSRP and being purchased thru Reedman Toll in Pennsylvania.
Reactions: hellcat1
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Congrats to your wife and I wouldn't go with the optional 3 season tires in PA. Also if either one of you re 6'2" your head will rub on the headliner unless you lay down while driving just go checkout a Charger with and w/o to see like I did.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Our dear called this afternoon letting my wife know her allocation for a Charger is ready to use, need to finalize what she wants and place the order on wed. I'm thinking a fully optioned cat since this will be her new daily driver.. MSRP and being purchased thru Reedman Toll in Pennsylvania.
She is gonna beat your hellcat by a millisecond, great gift too

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
572 Posts
Our dear called this afternoon letting my wife know her allocation for a Charger is ready to use, need to finalize what she wants and place the order on wed. I'm thinking a fully optioned cat since this will be her new daily driver.. MSRP and being purchased thru Reedman Toll in Pennsylvania.
Congrats!

Who was your salesperson? I spoke to two people there about 6 weeks ago and got the smoke and mirrors gig. I wound up buying from a Phoenix dealer.

I live in Elkins Park.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
It will be nice to see your wife & maybe kids blow past you at the lights on your way to work...

I figure your biggest 'stock' challenge maybe that Charger you just ordered...;)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Justin is the sales manager, they will not just order a car and let the customer hang, you place 1000.00 refundable deposit and get in line,this way they are not getting beat to death with 'when" calls and you the customer know that when your order is placed you will receive a VIN, simple no drama, I was the first in line for a Charger when they opened allocations for them... but I was in line since day one....

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
572 Posts
Justin is the sales manager, they will not just order a car and let the customer hang, you place 1000.00 refundable deposit and get in line,this way they are not getting beat to death with 'when" calls and you the customer know that when your order is placed you will receive a VIN, simple no drama, I was the first in line for a Charger when they opened allocations for them... but I was in line since day one....
That's a shame. My old boss worked there and he knew nothing about what was going on...like the rest of them. I wound up buying from a dealer in AZ and am going to fly there and drive it home.

In the end...I'm happy i get to do that, it'll be a fun drive home. But Reedmans is SO close!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered !!!!!! looks like the sunroof and black hood options are being excepted ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.